Losses in Forex

Rate this topic

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before.  So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/22/2018 at 10:24 PM, Fx Mental said:

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before.  So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.  

I strongly agree , and don't you think that  choosing the right strategy/broker and even money management plays a big role in avoiding loses ? 

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.

Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.

• 5 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:27 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trades according to expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

If we are having Less Funds we will have to use the Best use of them.

• 2 weeks later...

To become successful the easiest way in Forex market is to trade after completing the learning process and trade professionally. So, we need to ensue this two things must if want to become a successful Forex trader. From my reliable broker Tpglobalfx I have full trading support including educational to instant market execution systems. I learn from their free video tutorial classes. And their expert assistance help me to overcome my mistakes.

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

1 hour ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

We will need to do our trading with a Reputed and International Forex Broker like FXOpen 🙂

• 2 years later...