What is the ICO and is there a basis for investment?

Rate this topic

Guest Flavin223

Quality projects occupy less than 15% of the market. The rest are divided into scammers and guys with ideas and big money, but a complete lack of experience and understanding of the industry. 

I think if you want to invest, it's better to invest in someone's idea to create a business. I have been investing for several years and decided to start my own business. What do you advise?

Hello, Mober34! I am businessman. And my advice is simple. You must have a business application framework, such as [url= https://galaktikasoft.com/xafari] asp.net mvc ui framework[/url],  which will help to organize the data. It's a very important for every businessmans. If you have a good business analises and reports, you'll have a good reputation among investors.

5 minutes ago, Hellomoto1 said:

Hello, Mober34! I am businessman. And my advice is simple. You must have a business application framework, such as  asp.net mvc ui framework,  which will help to organize the data. It's a very important for every businessmans. If you have a good business analises and reports, you'll have a good reputation among investors.

I am not so sure, but I think you meant ICO. It basically is the collection stage of the project that’s built around the Blockchain technology, and it can be SERIOUSLY regarding to participate on ICO. It is because the price of that share/coin/token is incredibly lower, and with a quality project, there is every chance of it doubling right on the launch.

So, that’s why it is considered so cool to invest on ICOs or established Cryptos. I too love Ripple and not due to imagination but to do with the facts and that’s via Ripple price prediction, it really makes it an incredible option.