Forex Secrets Of Success

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Successful traders are aware of this risk, and carefully plan their trades in order to minimize the risks to their trading capital. Even with implementing risk management tools, the risks of trading Forex remain substantial.

yes, we must be aware of the risks of forex well, because the risk of it going to make us more comfortable to trade in forex. for that we need to have careful planning to minimize the risk. MM and RM is very necessary in forex

I have carefully read your whole content but I need tell that without staying with a reliable broker none can make profit cause now a days many broker place order against their trader so in this situation it is quite impossible to make money inspite of having vast knowledge. Regarding this issue FreshForex is a good example of a nice and transparent broker cause I did not get any error from this broker.

• 4 months later...

the secret to success in forex is by trying to trade with the maximum and comfortable and therefore if we want to succeed then we need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be successful in forex trading

It is idly true that success in Forex story is a long-term process. There are no more secrets for getting success in Forex trading. For getting success you must have, gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and you should have a great support of a most dependable trading platform. I have been trading for three years an ECN broker that is always helpful to make profit by giving their many trading facelifts. This most trusted trading platform ‘GCI’ has a great advantage automated withdraw system that is very essential to me. I can trade gold, oil and CFDS. I also get much educational support as like Free Forex eBook that taught always me how to improve myself in Forex trading.

Anybody willing to survive in this business must always take money management into consideration when doing this business. fx education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning, babypips has a wide range teaching material.http://www.babypips.com/school/ it has structured course outline. while some traders more prefer an informative way of learning, instead of reading they prefer to watch video tutorial, I found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/

I think there are no more secrets in success in Forex history. There are two specific secrets for getting success in Forex trading. You must have a proper support of a most reliable trading platform that is always helpful to you to make profit by giving many trading facilities. Then you must have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in Forex trading by passing a long time. GCI Financial is a regulated trading platform that always provides me many accurate technical and fundamental analyses to make profit. This ECN trading platform has many pair to trade g0old, oil and CFDS. This is a business platform that always supplies me many educational facilities like Free Forex eBook that is very essential to me.

Definitely in this business we should be more patient, because in this business a lot of things we need to wait and we observe, and it all takes time and patience is not small. and should if we want to enter the market, wait for the market is favorable.

patience is greatly needed in this business, and therefore we need to wait a lot in forex trading is because with patience we will find the right moment for forex trading

Guest Hendricks

I don’t think there is any secret or magic, it is a common things amongst youngster to feel this way if someone else succeed or even if they do well and that is why there are so many losers here in Forex because instead of preparing for good planning and money management strategies they like to go on about secret which is just not there and in trying they ruin even their skills so I will say secret is within our own ability and the skill is to find it.

I don’t think there is any secret or magic, it is a common things amongst youngster to feel this way if someone else succeed or even if they do well and that is why there are so many losers here in Forex because instead of preparing for good planning and money management strategies they like to go on about secret which is just not there and in trying they ruin even their skills so I will say secret is within our own ability and the skill is to find it.

Yes, success in forex can be got by trader if traders want to learn and also want to effort here. Forex is risky business, try to use small amount first to start trading in forex to understand the risk and know how to minimize the risk in forex. We also must be able to maximize the opportunity

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Guest james martin

Ever wonder what makes a successful forex trader tick? What separates the winning traders from the average trader? Research shows that every successful trader possesses these 5 specific characteristics:

1) Be disciplined
2) Persevere
3) Treat trading as a business, not a hobby
4) Be Unemotional
5) Set Goals

• 3 weeks later...

EXPLOSIVE FOREX STRATEGY

Here I am sharing one of the Top Selling and most Effective Forex Strategies that really works and ensures good win rate. Explosive Forex provides Accurate Trading Signals and it is Capable of working in any market conditions. It will work with any Forex pair too.

The strategy is based on the unique author's discovery which he calls as the Law of Price Explosion. The strategy goes with a special software which does all the market analysis work for you.

It predicts where the price will go. It provides you the targets. It provides you with a Stop Loss. Moreover it may also advise you where you should close your position or tighten up your Stop Loss level.

GET BEST PROFITABLE FOREX SYSTEM

Thanks for your nice information. Actually, the success of a Forex trader it’s not a secret. I can define, it’s one kind of open secret for all Forex traders. Because, we all know the success way but we can’t follow the trading rules in trading time. That means, our emotion and our lack of trading knowledge is our main enemy. Therefore, we have to learn Forex very soundly. On the other hand, the success of a Forex trader also depend on their trading broker. Personally, I never want to invest my money in a scam or market maker trading broker. Therefore, I invest my capital in a high profile regulated trading platform ‘GCI’ where I get best trading services.

patience is greatly needed in this business, and therefore we need to wait a lot in forex trading is because with patience we will find the right moment for forex trading

Its a problem with most of the traders to be patient in the beging everyone is so excited about trading that we take decisions in haste, but as we gain experience, we tend to know the benifits of experience.

Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Tickmill with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lo

success in forex is not as easy as we think. to be successful we need to continue to improve well as forex trading has a very high risk. successful trader is a trader who continues to improve trading skills good

• 2 weeks later...

I think success in Forex is open secret for all. Besides most accurate trading skill one should must have support of a trading platform. Luckily, I got a trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ which is very supportive to gather many fundamental and technical analyses by supplying many trading facilities. On the other hand, it does not take any hidden fees; as a result I get profit that I could by using my trading skill.