over confidence

Rate this topic

Confidence can be an added advantage for any foreign currency exchange trader. But excessive confidence level sometimes destructs the forex traders from analysis and rational decision making process thereby. To avoid this excessive confidence, we should analyze every trading session and focus on your profit-loss. It should not be remembered that you can lose even our whole account at the blink of eyes. Sometimes, we can’t afford mistakes as mistakes sometimes can be harmful for the whole trading voyage.

Excessive confidence is one of the disadvantages by the traders. Sometimes trader makes wrong decisions for overconfidence. On every trading session we should analyze and on our profit-loss we should focus. I join on broker Forex4you to avoid this excessive confidence as they motivate me all the time and support me to make good profit by giving all the necessary services. I get them beside me even in any critical situation.  

My broker FXPremax is a trustworthy and grown broker with extensive range of services, assets and trading platform. I have never seen such helpful and co-operative broker like them in my trading career. I loved their standard account which seemed really straight forward which a broker should really be. Getting Lowest spread, I have ever seen with them and automatic execution without any requotes and slippages. I have found them as safety place for my funds.

Sto facendo trading con TradesFX, perché mi sento a mio agio nel fare trading con loro. Se non lo sono, sarà difficile per me fare trading con loro. Nel mio lungo viaggio commerciale di un anno non ho avuto alcun problema nel deposito e nel ritiro dei miei fondi. Da questo broker sto ottenendo il processo di esecuzione più veloce. Hanno 7 tipi di conto di trading per diversi tipi di supporto commerciale.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is a market not for the over confident traders. Confidence is good but over confidence is much bad. So traders should give up this bad habit as soon as possible. A well regulated broker can grow confidence among traders. As such a broker Trade12 is. The broker tries their best for creating confidence among their traders with amazing facilities and educative program.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before you start forex trading, you need to prepare yourself with a proper study of the forex business. Similarly, before choosing a broker, a good broker must study their offers and your needs. You must have the determination and moral courage to recognize a good broker. And you should first overcome your emotional problems that hinder forex trading. My TP Global FX broker is the best one to provide outstanding service.

There are many advantages in forex trading. With the simple internet connection and the PC you can trade from your bed. From Monday morning opening in Australia to night closing in New York, the forex market never stops. In forex trading, a small deposit can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the ability to trade for a small amount. I am trading forex from home with AAFX. The broker's account manager supports me a lot in my learning and trading.

• 4 years later...

For those who do not understand and comprehend forex trading, it is advisable not to jump straight into a real account, but to take advantage of all the facilities provided by the broker, such as demo accounts and other facilities provided by the broker. This is done so that traders can learn and prepare everything thoroughly before moving on to trading in a real account with maximum confidence with Tickmill broker.