differences between live trading and demo

Rate this topic

There are some considerable differences between live trading and demo trading. When we are practicing with demos we can afford to do mistakes as we are dealing with artificial money here. But while with live accounts; we needs to be deal with the uncertain market place, its movement as at the blink of eyes we can lose the whole trade. So, a mental issue is always related with live trading.

Between live trading and demo trading there are some considerable differences. In a demo account you can trade without investing real money but in live trading account you can’t do this. With broker Forex4you I am practicing on their demo account as they are very supportive to make good trading life with certainly. By practicing on their free demo account I have become a knowledgeable trader today and that’s why I am doing well in my business.

Per me il broker ECN è il migliore per il forex trading. Il broker ECN è molto attivo e utile per completare un ordine dall'inizio alla fine. Quindi, sto facendo trading con TradesFX, un vero fornitore di servizi ECN. Hanno 7 tipi di account per diversi trader di tipo. Ma tutti i loro account sono supportati dal trading MT4. Quale è meglio per un bagarino. Come scalper ricevo 24 ore di assistenza clienti attiva da loro e anche gli aggiornamenti di mercato di ogni singolo secondo.