How to choose a Forex Broker?

Rate this topic

I have tried to trading with Hot Forex Markets with demo account, but I don't know why, the graphics is different with real account even with another broker. So I think Hot Forex Markets market can manipulated the price, so I am trading like gambling. It is make me crazy and afraid to send my money to Hot Forex Markets.

On 11/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, uncle gober said:

Brokers are very important in forex. So I joined the Tickmill broker, where here the capital will definitely be safe. In addition, there are educational facilities for traders, where later traders will be able to understand the ins and outs of forex and also maximize their ability to be even better at trading.

Security of funds is very important while choosing a broker, definitely among the reasons I opt for forexchief, as offer protection against negative balance.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, Kylie said:

As per my view you should talk a professional guy to choose a broker like when I started my carrer I took suggestion from my brother and he told me to use FreshForex broker so if possible you can use this for better future. 

I also found my current broker Hotforex by suggestion, relying on feedback of your friends or relatives is a good way to make choices in general because they have little incentive to give misleading information or sell something to you.