Did You Won In Any Contests?

Rate this topic

Yes, now there are many brokers which hold trading contest. But so far, i never won trading contest. I'm still trying to be Trader of The Month in Armada Markets, because to get highest balance with good money management and risk management skills is not an easy thing. But it does not mean that i can not be Trader of The Month. If other traders can do it, i also can do.

I also have never won a trading contest. But I'm not sad, because I can learn many things from this contest. Through this contest, become my spirit to do better in trading. I can evaluate my trading.

Hehehe...

I've many time folloeing the contest, but i never be the winner..

i like join demo contest on lite forex, it's free and huge prize there...

The most important is not a prize but the experience that we can get. I also never been the winner Trade of The Month in Armada Markets, because there is still trader who has management skills which is better than me. But i can learn from my experience and the winner too.

• 2 weeks later...

The most important thing in forex contest is not the prize experience. If we follow the contest, so we're getting valuable experience. We can measure the extent of our trading ability.

The most important thing in forex contest is not the prize experience. If we follow the contest, so we're getting valuable experience. We can measure the extent of our trading ability.

Of course, prize is a reward for what have been done by use during we follow contest. I also never won and be Trader of The Month in Armada Markets, but it's not a problem for me. Because, during contest, i have try to do the best as i can, try to discipline with money management and risk management because to be Trader of The Month, we must be able to show execellent risk management and money management skills.

• 2 weeks later...

For me , can enter the contest is already a remarkable progress . Because following of the contest , we can do a comparison how our trading strategy . Winning or losing is not important . Contest experience is the most important.

For me , can enter the contest is already a remarkable progress . Because following of the contest , we can do a comparison how our trading strategy . Winning or losing is not important . Contest experience is the most important.

yes, be the winner or not is not a problem. The most important is we can take the positive side, take lesson from our trading experience that we can get when we take part in demo contest

By follow the contest we can get a very valuable lesson for our trading. we can take the positive side. We can also use the contest to hone our trading ability. It, will be very useful for the development of our trading.

• 5 years later...

While a strategy can be examined for accomplishment in different ways, it's frequently decided dependent on its success rate and risk-reward ratio. The success rate, which is otherwise called the success loss ratio, is the level of all exchanges that are gainful. On the off chance that you profit on or win, 55 of 100 exchanges, the success rate is 55%. While it isn't required to be gainful, having a success rate above half is perfect for most day traders. Also, winning 55% to 60% of exchanges is a feasible goal to go for.