I have been trading with them for

Rate this topic

I have been trading with them for about 3 years. I like this broker. I can withdraw and deposit on the same day without any problems. They prove to me the daily and weekly technical analysis in my mailbox. I study Forex in my training course. They still provide me with new educational resources. I learn a lot from them. They also give me one-on-one coaching about Forex trading. I was lucky to have them.

Since 2 years I have been trading with broker Forex4you as they ensure funds safety for any condition. In the Forex market earning money is important topic but not more than security of fund. In my mailbox they prove to me the daily and weekly technical analysis. In my trading course I study Forex. With new educational resources they still provide me. From them I learn a lot. It is an improved platform.

Foreign currency exchange trader needs to work with the best trading platform that will help him to achieve his trading objectives. And selection of appropriate broker is always essential for a forex trader. And among thousands of online brokerage houses it is not going to be an easy task for a forex new baby. A forex trader must conduct all due diligences before he can start working with any broker.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Trading can develop you if you develop the quality of trading where maximum of the traders are failure indeed. They make wrong selection of broker. My trading partner is Trade12 broker and I am amazed with their awesome facilities. Their fluent facilities include high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution, fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools, free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage. Security of trading fund is of their prime priority indeed.