[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

many projects will die at last so as investors money also , but this coin is like hold and wait it will go for better price in a short period and investors need to have patience you will not get profits straight away buying and selling will be there and eventually you will bet better price

1 minute ago, deadcow said:

I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?

Fine first of all you should have minimum coins to stake, You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late because, The person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster' To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.....

In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy LABH coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of LABH coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can expect good target soon