[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, tuffman said:

If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected

When the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down, You need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to re-sync from '0'. But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to '0' it will continue from where it was stopped. You will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync..

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain

From many days i have seen number of coins in cryptoworld  but LABH coin has a lot of followers and supporters.I have seen many people talking about LABH on daily basis and this is big project. i am sure that it will be looking further into it as I would like to see this project throughout life.

As we all can see the development and the growth of the LABH coin from day to day, LABH is the potential project.
Profit  can be done very easily here, staking rewards will be received to you as, with how many coins you have been staked.
It has other benefits also better to invest in this project for the good profit making.