[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

As far as I understand the service will be provided on an all-in-one basis, i.e. perhaps there will be VIP services and paid subscription for certain services?
"On the other hand, we will create a universal trading platform
where everyone will be able to exchange values" - is it referring to the market of second-hand things?

compare to solo staking the pool is quite easy as in solo staking firstly u should have minimum coins to stake ,u must have a high-end system ,there should be 24/7 current supply ,24/7 ur wallet must be kept on which is quite risky but in pool no need not have minimum coins to stake and no current supply and even u need not keep ur wallet on every time ,even if ur wallet is off the coins will be staking

23 hours ago, tech said:

hoe do we come to know that which is the best time to invest?

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

1 minute ago, tech said:
what is the diffrent in yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done 

If 1000% APR mean divide that into 365 days 1000/365=2.73% a day is the stake what you hit 

Same wise if the wallet hit at block 77 thats 10000% where you would get 10000/365=27.39% stake for the coins u hold

5 minutes ago, Charlie56nj said:

Please tell me what is so remarkable about this Labh-coin and who will really use it? I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market

This project is a kind of High PoS system, unlike other Projects, LABH Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business

1 minute ago, peter111 said:

I have 500 coins in wallet and started staking but i did't get any stake it  what is minimum percentage if i did't get any stake it ?

Yes definitely you will get 500% rewards APR that is 1.36% per day even if you dint get any stake and find the below details of rewards Scheme.

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

1 minute ago, tech said:
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end...

Exactly! The Blockchain log will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.