[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

In labh server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins,

Super blocks are the reward blocks
While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...

Super blocks are the reward blocks
While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...

In labh server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins