[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

As you all can see the development of the LABH is increasing day by day because it is having the good features. 
Henceforth investors are investing their money in the LABH coin and the investors are also getting increased.
Mainly the LABH coin is having a very good community. The members communication with the customers is also good

advantage of private block chain ?
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts

Private block, only member can visit the transaction  
The consortium or company running a private blockchain
can easily if desired change the rules of blockchain revert transaction modify balance 

The difference between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work. but staking is generally requires staking to lock up their coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to produce a block and collect the block reward.....

I think investing on long term in labh is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems. Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this.. Dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter. I dont know why dev dont post here

LABH is having the good feature of staking i.e, a person who is having lesser coin can also get his reward at the same time of staking but he will receive his rewards less.
Person who is having more  coins will get his rewards more. And when you hold your coins for the longer time coins get matured, when you stake at this time rewards will be more.