[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting 
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,

20 minutes ago, coolpage78 said:

investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting 
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,

yes you are right it is good for small investors too like me i do get good stake rewards and i am happy that i have invested in this coin

When  investors are less able to understand and rely on market stability. 
What we left behind is a market dominated by algorithmic strategies that do not care about evaluating investments with a long-term view of value.dont worry about the price of the labh coin.the price will  rise.

This is a very good project for the investors. LABH is giving a very good features to investors and the participants who take part in this.
It is developing day to day by getting listed in various markets like coin marketing, coin exchange etc... 
It is also having staking pool which means, where a person can add his coins to the staking pool who is having lesser coins and get staked easily. 

There are so many coins right now. But matter is, in which coin should be the investment done. Investors should research properly about the good and worth projects.
As per my opinion LABH is a worthy project where it is providing good features to its members and participants. It is a long term investment.
The more days you keep your coins in the wallet, your coins will get matured and get staked easily. Happy to be a part of this.

I will go with the LABH coin every time because, i am very much profound about this project as it is taking great hikes these days.
They are aiming to reach the top prices and thus LABH investment is good to the investors.
The plans and goals are really awesome. The team members response is also very good and it is having the well knowned community members also

3 hours ago, jaggu said:

What do you think the reason of decreasing is ? A lot of people are selling or there is less demand ?

Pump and dump is always there on the line but there are also so many factors that affect the price, 
maybe pump and dump is really hard today because the volume of the investors is really unstable.
 so then I believe that the value and the price of the coin is also unstable. 

Great idea, will get very wide project in the modern realities of today's world, certainly, is promising and worthy of attention!
This is a very strong project and very hard working for this project community.
I thought this project is great and could go far.
Great one apporchunity for us with this project.

Great idea, will get very wide project in the modern realities of today's world, certainly, is promising and worthy of attention!
This is a very strong project and very hard working for this project community.
I thought this project is great and could go far.
Great one opportunity for us with this project.

I will go with the LABH coin every time because, i am very much profound about this project as it is taking great hikes these days.
They are aiming to reach the top prices and thus LABH investment is good to the investors.
The plans and goals are really awesome. The team members response is also very good and it is having the well knowned community members also.

A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before. when the price is low the dumpers are dumping their coins for low price therefore In staking the investors will earn more coins  and selling there  coins for low price, a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty.