[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

55 minutes ago, self13 said:

Price of LABH coin  has gone down a lot in the last weeks.I really want it to go to  high which I think will happen shortly. Compare to other altcoins, this is still doing good which shows the strength of labh.

When the labh coin  price is low its is the best time to buy, all market green and we slowly gain but stronger  and come back top very soon.

be patience guys.

Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others

LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days.

I think investing on long term in labh is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market. Let's just look on the service and benefits that this labh coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.

I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .
because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait
for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement.

Its good idea to invest in altcoins so your profits will also increase and investments will also be less ,other than investing in bitcoin
I have chosen LABH coin for investing i am getting consistent stake rewards and coins price is also increasing i have set a target until that target price is reached i wont sell this coin

18 minutes ago, Charlie56nj said:

When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

No don't worry, I have also faced similar problrms , nothing will happen it will be paused,  when you unlock it it continues rather than starting from beginning

Hi there, if you are interested in earning online and want to do some trading work, don’t forget to visit Cheetah finance, as we pay you guaranteed returns on your investments.

Investment Plan:

BASIC PLAN

Activation Fee $10

Daily Income 1%

365 business days plan

Minimum $20

Maximum $999

Total Returns 365%

ENTREPRENEUR PLAN

Activation Fee $10

Daily Income 1.5%

365 business days plan