[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, remorm135 said:

Explain what are the main advantages of staking pool ?

In staking pool

You don’t need to leave your computer running, hence no electricity costs.
  Any advanced Coin Control decisions are taken care of by the pool
  You don’t need to install the wallet and get the staking working.
  You don’t need to keep up with wallet updates.

16 minutes ago, dolby786 said:

I think investing in bitcoin is better option as i can get good returns from it , i can get profits faster , 
what are the benefits of investing in LABH , can i expect good profits in LABH  for shorter period ? 

Good thinking , I do get your point of getting faster profits in short term by investing in bitcoin but your are forgetting that amount of investments are also huge and due to volatility in bitcoin you can make quick loss too 

By investing in Altcoin like LABH your investments will also be less and as you buy coins for cheap price your risk will also be less 
coming to profits, where there is quick profits there will be quick loss also 
if you invest in coins like labh you will be getting stake rewards and for long term you can make huge profits too

LABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared,
LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking.
It is doing its best and developing rapidly day by day. The goals of this project is nice and as well as real.

11 hours ago, apude100 said:

Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.

LABH coin is the high-tech technology you're looking for in the block chain, and it's going to bring some revolutionary changes.

LABH coin is growing in number and creating a highly controlled economy and leverages blockchain technology to transform traditional loyalty programs and deliver increasing value to all consumers Well,The potential of this project lies within you. If you are smart enough about this, then this is a very good project.

19 minutes ago, mesa12 said:

This is the good time to buy some more labh coins and hold in  your wallet.once the price increase you will get more reward.

The price is recovering very well, we have more buy orders . It seems like the people understand the value of the LABH coin

• Like 1

LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.

• Like 1

Long term Investment it means The Volume in Stable Scale. Also, it has big impact for people life
I think long investment in Labh coin, i think many people will ask why Labh coin ? Because Labh coin as good Investment and investors should always have a positive approach towards investments. the Labh coin the more we learn the more we get hope in Labh coin 

I don't know right now which crypto is a leader in terms of community, but for sure labh coin is among them! if there will be a new trend in crypto about community coins,labh has started and it is the leader already! if such thing will exist, then other community cryptos will refer labh as the first leading! which will increase value in different ways!