[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, remorm135 said:

Is that LABH is stake coin???  what is stakecoin means??

yes...
Stakecoin  is a decentralized and open-source cryptocurrency that offers both private and transparent transaction types. Stakecoin payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.

LABH coin project is an interesting concept and it is very useful to its users, especially with a bounty campaign.
It will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.
As it has the good team members and the plans. LABH is a goal oriented project. We can see the development of the LABH day by day.

3 hours ago, Charlie56nj said:

How To Stay Safer With Your Private Key and Secure

Never Submit you Private Key In Any Form.
Never Store Yor Private Key On Google Drive/Email.
Write Down Your Private Keys
You Don't Need to Login to your wallet every time to check if you received a coin from airdrop or bounty.
 Use Cold Wallet

In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds. And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",  This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

I love thís project!!. This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!

In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins......

Good results of your work are clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized LABH  with a very user-friendly interface. LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

Good results of your work are clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized LABH  with a very user-friendly interface. LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

The block chain provides LABH coin's ledger, an ordered and timestamped record of transactions. This system is used to protect against double spending and modification of previous transaction records.Each full node in the LABH coin network independently stores a block chain containing only blocks validated by that node. When several nodes all have the same blocks in their block chain, they are considered to be in consensus. The validation rules these nodes follow to maintain consensus are called consensus rules. This section describes many of the consensus rules used by LABH coin Core.

I think investing on long term in LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.

The plan of investing comfortably will get collapsed when a trader gets greedy. If you have invested in coins be waiting patiently, coin progress and achievements will make you get profit. I have invested in LABH coin and i dont want to be greedy and forget about the price fluctuation as it is common.
I have seen this coin specs and goals, a very good project.

This is the place where you can make more profit. I am sure if you invest in the LABH coin and find the analysis of the market, surely there will be a good returns. 
LABH is having a very good features and specifications. Investors should think twice before investing. LABH is providing all the facilities needed for the investors.
People who invested here will surely get good returns no doubt.