[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

As per my opinion, i have seen many coins. But LABH is really a nice project.
It is giving a good features to its members and investors. It works with high technology and the team members response is also very well.
A small investors and large investors get their rewards as per their investment made.

56 minutes ago, leo88 said:

How does stakingpool works ? and what is the feature of it?

Staking Pools are focused on making the most out of the combined staking capacity.

For example:
Person X: He is having more number of coins, but He doesn’t want to stake his coins in staking pool, just want to do it solo. Now,when a block needs to be mined, the blockchain tries to find the most suited staking wallet to do it.
In this case, there are slim chances that Person X wallet will be chosen to validate the block.

Person Y: He takes part in the staking pool by contributing the number of his coins into it. As the LABHssp value is very higher compared to other wallets/pool.
By taking part in staking pool, Person Y has a higher chance of earning more profit. The pool service might take some percentage of the reward as service charges.  

the purpose of doing reward scheme in random positionis, By doing that we can control the inflation caused by most of high pos coins. People usually dump their staked coins cheap when there is a high pos on few blocks on a throat, they lock their wallet and unlock it at high pos blocks and maximize the most. By doing tthe purpose of doing reward scheme in random positionis, By doing that we can control the inflation caused by most of high pos coins. People usually dump their staked coins cheap when there is a high pos on few blocks on a throat, they lock their wallet and unlock it at high pos blocks and maximize the most. By doing that small bag holders had fewer chances of getting a bonus block...And when there is a random every wallet have equal chance to hit bonus blockhat small bag holders had fewer chances of getting a bonus block...And when there is a random every wallet have equal chance to hit bonus block

Hi guys, im very much glad to say that i have got best returns on my investment and also the rewards from LABH Cool. Im looking for buying coins, ill buy when the price drops and it will be way to get more profits again. Only the LABH had given best response to me over my investment and very promising project. the LABH team is always active with thier updates about coin status. 

The encrypted data is encoded or changed up to some extent before it is sent out of a network by the sender and only authorized parties can access that information. In Block-chain, this approach is useful because it simply adds more to the overall security and authenticity of blocks and helps to keep them secure.

This is the right time for us to profit more by buying altcoins that we believed to skyrocket for future because I'm quite sure that crypto values will increase and the market will recover from this huge dips. Just try to pick the coin that will have great performance , i think LABH coin is really good pick for the investments

The plan of investing  comfortably will get collapsed when a trader gets greedy. if you have invested in coins be patient coin progress and achivements will make you profit , i have invested in LABH coin and i dont want be gready and forget about the price fluctation as its common i have seen this coin specs and goals it is good i wont sell this coin  until i get my expected target