[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. 
 This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.
i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.

1 hour ago, trump008 said:

How to store and secure the coins safely?

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key in a USB drive.
One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place.
Famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

LABH coin attracts because of its features and profit. That's the main reason people are interested in this, someone expects to get a quick profit, and someone expects a long time and of course decentralization and anonymity, this is also an important reason why people are very interest in labh.

LABH coin is growing in number and creating a highly controlled economy, and  leverages blockchain technology to transform traditional loyalty programs.
When you look at the market, LABH coin might be a prime candidate for top fork. Looking around at the present.
I am pretty sure it is a worth coin. It is also a promising project. 

1 minute ago, coolpage78 said:

when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite,
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking? 

Yes.. Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake
No... the reward points will be collect itself in staking pool only when u need it put an request to with draw after the processing of 24 hours u will recive in your wallet

To be honest, this is a bit excessive. No matter what the purpose of LABH COIN, We all strive for fair and reasonable competition in the field of crypto money,
 which will enhance our capabilities and will also promote the prosperity of the entire crypto money sector.
 Not because labh coin is technically advanced in an attempt to hinder the development of labh coin with this dastardly means.
 get more investors.

Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well.tomorrow  I have been thinking of investing money in labh coin project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding labh coin projects on rating agencies and labh listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.