[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

On 10/12/2018 at 10:27 AM, tyrion456 said:

It is the best project of 2018 and we are the most actie, but it takes more work for our dream grew, Labh coin is full of programs that is special and serious that is not found in other cryptocurrency so is normal that the price increases with time.

In LABH Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies is simply where a user buys coins, have them sit in a coin wallet for some time so they can earn some money, and that interest is eventually added to the wallet balance.and the ROI is also high in LABH, it has such unique features too.

You can easily start earning passive income by staking coins in this project, no special hardware is required, 
the returns can be quite lucrative, not only are you earning set percentage on the coins you stake, 
the value of the coin itself may increase dramatically over time,
 giving you a lot more return on your investment.

14 hours ago, self13 said:

How could blockchain technology change finance?

Blockchain technology allows for financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. Competing financial institutions could use this common database to keep track of the execution, clearing and settlement of transactions without the need to involve any central database or management system.

It's great to keep LABH in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use exchange! In the future, LABH  plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins? The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.

Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. This plan can really be the start of a whole new era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them. Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?

If in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected, As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger when we open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account

The plan of investing  comfortably will get collapsed when a trader gets greedy. if you have invested in coins be patient coin progress and achivements will make you profit , i have invested in LABH coin and i dont want be gready and forget about the price fluctation as its common i have seen this coin specs and goals it is good i wont sell this coin  until i get my expected target

As you’d do with a regular wallet, only store small amounts of bitcoins on your computer, mobile, or server for everyday uses, and keep the remaining part of your funds in a safer environment.

Backup your wallet on a regular basis and encrypt your wallet or smartphone with a strong password to protect it from thieves (although, unfortunately, not against keylogging hardware or software).
Store some of your bitcoins in an offline wallet disconnected from your network for added security. Think of this as a bank, while you, generally, keep only some of your money in your wallet.
Update your software. For added protection, use Bitcoins’ multi-signature feature that allows a transaction to require multiple independent approvals to be spent.
Spending some time on these steps can save your money

In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet. No Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have more number of coins

If we are going to talk about investing in the long run, then investing your money in bitcoin is a great move, but expect that the fluctuations are bigger and its expensive so losing of money will be more if price will not recover
I think LABH coin is good for long run investment good coin whose performance is good and many traders can afford to buy coins the progress of the coin will make profit for your investments and there is less risk because you buy cheap