[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network. I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.

The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join. LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems. Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this.. Dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter. I dont know why dev dont post here. We would like to know the current situation in here.

My question is very simple and straightforward. There are a lot of inefficiencies in the current crypto market.
I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges. 
Your response to my concern would influence my investment decision. Thank you

Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project. I wish the project further growth and achievement of the set tasks

On 10/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, lupinjhon said:

can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?

To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your LABH wallet and make new transactions, there fore It needs to be aware of all previous transactions. This step can be resource intensive and requires sufficient bandwidth and storage to accommodate the full size of the block chain for secure the coin..
enough people should keep using full node clients because they perform the task of validating and relaying transactions.  

LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, i.e, A lot of the growth depends on the seriousness of which the team backing works and how motivated the team is. Here there are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.

I personally think that the new coins have more potential and i move my investment in new and quality coins, this when  new coins have good potential In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income even by investing small the rewaeds are awesome

LABH is having a good feature, i.e, even if you are having the lesser coins you will get a high returns.
A person who is having the lesser coin can add his coins for the staking pool, and get his reward soon.
LABH is a worthy and promising project. Investors can choice to their investment where they can get good returns.
LABH is the best example.

Hi Everyone, don't miss out the chance, A Project with high proof of staking with awesome APR which gives 10000% for super blocks and fixed APR of 1000% for non super blocks and the community has huge family to make everyone to find easily. 
It has also stepped in and got listed in coin market cap and also in coin market tracker. Development and growth of the project is increasing day to day.
Happy to be a part of this.

A wallet is an app or program that allows you send and receive coins. Wallets also keep track of your balance which is held in one or more coin addresses. Generally, wallets also have a feature that keeps a history of your transactions.There are many different wallets across various platforms. While they all share certain basic functionality, features vary from one wallet to the other so it's worth learning more about How to Choose a Wallet before downloading the wallet of your choice.

To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.