[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I'll definitely join it! I will spend my time to read more about the plan later today. Thanks for the ANN It's true, this is coin with Proof of Stake based. All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer. It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up. Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.

Labh coin is going through development stage because now is the time world is adapting towards this coin and it's community getting to know how to face real world problems and negative impacts for a better and smoother future. Good day, team. For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs. More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that can not be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them.

Blockchain technology allows for financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. Competing financial institutions could use this common database to keep track of the execution, clearing and settlement of transactions without the need to involve any central database or management system.

The public blockchain, is exactly what the name suggest, Blockchain technology that is completely open to the public,namely anyone able to join to the network as a participator. Which growing number of the participants in network..
A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts

Guys,

After a week of research, I came up with the list of the AltCoins that I might be putting my $$$ on.
Initially i thought split my capital and invest on 3-4 coins afterwards , I thought to find one good potential coin which i can get for cheap price and invest 
I found LABH coin which was to my requirements and i saw many getting good stake rewards too i am sure this coin will fetch me good returns 

LABH is the place to make good profit. If anyone interested in investing and who needs good profit can go to LABH project.
I am sure if you try and buy LABH coins it will give you 100% result with the satisfaction.
In the market LABH coin is performing very well, you can receive more profit

14 minutes ago, lupinjhon said:

can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?

To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your LABH wallet and make new transactions, there fore It needs to be aware of all previous transactions. This step can be resource intensive and requires sufficient bandwidth and storage to accommodate the full size of the block chain for secure the coin..
enough people should keep using full node clients because they perform the task of validating and relaying transactions.  

As per my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project. As it is having a good features and specifications. 
The team members are also well and good. It has also got listed in coin marketing, as well as coin market tracker platform.
Its all because of the hard work and the good response from the team side.  

2 hours ago, dolby786 said:

Guys,

After a week of research, I came up with the list of the AltCoins that I might be putting my $$$ on.
Initially i thought split my capital and invest on 3-4 coins afterwards , I thought to find one good potential coin which i can get for cheap price and invest 
I found LABH coin which was to my requirements and i saw many getting good stake rewards too i am sure this coin will fetch me good returns 

that is  great its good to find high potential coin like this and invest growth of this coin will give you good profit, rather than finding bad coins and investing on them , even i have invested in LABH getting good stake rewards