[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH is having a staking pool benefits:Ones you added your coins to the staking pool means there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and there is no need of keeping your system logged in 24/7. Your staking will be going on... No need to worry about that.
And in solo staking pool it is an own staking, hence you should have to keep your system logged in and there should be the proper internet connection.

LABH is consisting of a good staff members and their reply is also fast.
Excellent project for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy a day and much more.
The advice to all those who are new in the world of cryptocurrency is, LABH is really an excellent coin.
It is a trust worth project.

9 minutes ago, mamysadie said:

if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected

Which one do you profits want?long term, sort term? Many coin will have low price at the first listing but not all coins are good for investments. If you want hold for long term you need deep reached for that. How is the project, who is behind the project. 
LABH coins are affordable, so many can invest in this project for long term, coin progress is really good it coin will give you good profit for long run   

This is the place to make more profit from it if you have to find out how to make money and get more profit. I am sure if you can try and  buy LABH coins and find the analyses the market as labh coin is performing very well  you can get ans and get more profit. I have some coin in future i am sure i get a good profit for next few month.

1 hour ago, dolby786 said:

what is private block chain and what are the advantage of private block chain ?

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts

Private block, only member can visit the transaction  
The consortium or company running a private blockchain
can easily if desired change the rules of blockchain revert transaction modify balance

All in all these are good developments. And will never be listen on the LABH block-chain whether as joke, point of critique or otherwise. ALL Exchanges are listed on the LABH block-chain will be of higher quality. I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later .because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement...