[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

55 minutes ago, Charlie56nj said:

when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?

when market is red is better to invest in the most important currency Now is the time to invest in LABH, the market is at the bottom and you can buy coins at a very favorable price , IF u are in for long term view see coin financials and invest .forget about price flucations its common the coin progress will only make profit for you comming to LABH coin progress its doing well and team is working hard it is been listing in many exchanges and in coinmarket cap. I see many investors getting good staking rewards for longterm staking this coin will return massive profits 

LABH is working ok for me, although a lot of exchanges are under heavy load right now. But let's see whether my order at 45k will be hit soon, Add this coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address, after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

I think that LABH coin’s team knows what it is doing. They’ve already showed a nice result and I’m sure that they will continue their activity. Community needs to support this coin. I agree with you about the community. I think it is an important part of any project development. Only community can change something in the project management, I hope it will help LABH coin to become really great.

In this coin have more benefits such that no other coin has our coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page where u can get reward up to 10000%APR There is a great increase in the price of LABH to hear and the good days have come From now please don't sell cheap this a advice to the dumpers The price is above1000 sats , we can see the hard work of the team , now the team has finally got is fruit full results

7 minutes ago, tyrion456 said:

As I understood investors get a labh based coin first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.

Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to labh coin and it will help in adaptation  
It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? 
I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that labh coin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups

Just now, tuffman said:

I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake

it is depend upon how much coin is maintaining in your wallet 
                           if u have less coin means u will get stake hit latter 
                but this coin and wallet has unique feature u can stake the coin through staking pool