[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.

1 minute ago, tuffman said:
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address

To avoide this types of issue or problem the discord server will ask your  email id to register and 
Above this if u r maintaining a wallet by yourself means and at that time if u lost your systems means if u save your wallet data at another system means you can restore old wallet in another system 
If u add your coin for staking in pool hereafter  your wallet has gone means you can get you coin back from staking pool with the help of discord server 
If in case if you lost your discord id means you cant get your coin back from staking pool

To stake the coin u don't want minimum coin to stake. There is no limit for the coins.
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity with, whatever coin present with you in the wallet.
But by staking with lesser coin you will get the reward later, because the person who is having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get matured faster.

To avoid this kind of problem the person who is having less coin can add his coin to staking pool. At this moment he can also get the coin staked at the same time.