[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

Everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed. but the LABH coin has good features and invest on on this, the price also increasing. 

Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others

I already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck!.
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync
is there any solution for this

A block chain is the structure of data that represents a financial ledger entry or a record of a transaction. Each transaction is digitally signed to ensure its authenticity and that no one tampers with it, so the ledger itself and the existing transactions within it are assumed to be of high integrity.

30 minutes ago, Charlie56nj said:

where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily  

YOU can buy labh coin from coinexchage,cryptobridge, and you can buy labh coins in wallet only 
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposit through deposit bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction,
and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet
after becoming the member of the LABHssp pool you become the member of that ..the LABHssp pool staking status report to you everyday how your wallet is growing from the ur deposit wallet
   This report is always of the previous 24hrs period

Blockchain technology allows for financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking.
Competing financial institutions could use this common database to keep track of the execution, clearing and settlement of transactions without the need to involve any central database or management system.

32 minutes ago, dolby786 said:

After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...

once the wallet  get stake  you can merge the coin  into one compound then you cant loose your maturity and you coins also get mature fast and your wallet also hit the stake early