[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

If we talk about that there LABH  will be a future bank that change directly in cryptocurrency to make a real money, maybe it is possible, because there's a lot of banking institutions planning for the total adaptations of cryptocurrency, but until now there is no such total implementation. But I am pretty much sure that there will be a banking institutions accept cryptocurrency soon

Nowadays we see a LOT of crypto/blockchain project with the same goal, but not all coins provide features to investors and they dont have good supportive team .considering LABH coin they have given good features to investors and team support coin provides high ROI% this coin makes good investment for long term. staking in this coin for long term is a valuable investment   

I was searching for the best project to invest.
After I go through all the project, I thought of investing in some good project.
After I search all and read about all the projects, thought to invest in Labh coin because it is different from other projects.
They give all the specifications and features, which a investor deserves.

I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment.Public blockchain is a chain that no individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.

I enjoy mining but I also like the fact that this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins through staking and that is what I am looking for at this moment this coin has great features as there is no charges for deposit withdrawal and admin FEE. Coin specifications is very good. I liked it.

43 minutes ago, jackson7951 said:

I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that? what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?

Check whether your wallet is in 'LOCK' or not...if it is in lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet staking process will be continue .. 
Main reason means you should have proper internet connection and proper current should be there...

Hi, Team i am delighted with ur project, as your LABH logo is nice, It has strong team built and it as unique feature and i think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the cryptobridge, Happy being with this team, I think its a great time to buy the coin, As now the value of the coin is low and you can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins, Once they stop the value of the coin will increase and then you can sell your coins.

The benefit of the LABH coin is that the transactions can be done with low fees because there is no third party influence.This technology is operated on a blockchain technology, and as we can understand, the demand and popularity of LABH going up each day. It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.

I will hold my LABH coin and will I  exchange it or sell it later. because, I seen the price of the coin is getting increased from day to day and now maintaining consistence price I think I should  wait for some more days after getting increasing in price I will sell them and those who are having coin please wait for the right movement, LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.