[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH coin is supported by the most advanced technologies. The speed of transaction is high. Small amount of coins issued, and that will help to its growth.  It is affordable due to the low price, but it is increasing everyday.The potential of this project lies within you. If you are smart enough and you know this, then this is a very good project. This project will be very valuable later on. This Pos seems to be a lot of support and interest, but I find it not enough to succeed, do you see that? How do you promote this coin? I think promotion and marketing content needs to be improved, it needs more convincing so people can see the benefits of it. I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster. Do not believe they will deceive you like me, these cheaters with umine. and Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell labh coin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time

A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before. when the price is low the dumpers are dumping their coins for low price therefore In staking the investors will earn more coins  and selling there  coins for low price, a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty.

blockchain have difficulty, i don't know what is difficulty in blockchain.. and Labh is very special... with the use of and software direct to our wallet and we can convert  it as currency, the Labh is digital currency because we cannot touch it, but we can convert it as money.

LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.

If you're planning for investing in any coins or investing in any kinds of investments in generally means go for Labh.
The rate of interest is much more better from other coins. The Labh team is providing a good specifications for its customers.
Happy to be a part of this.

A coin development with the mindset to proffer currency solution especially when it comes to size, price and infrastructure is definitely a great thinking and I strongly believe this project will thrive well, the team LABH coin is very professionally and are on the vision and mission..now LABH coin is expanding in the field of public.