[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH coin is growing in number and creating a highly controlled economy,n leverages blockchain technology to transform traditional loyalty programs and deliver increasing value to all consumers Well, when you look at the market LABH coin might be a prime candidate for top fork. Looking around at the present state of them.With the recent rise in price and the current low difficulty, I am pretty sure it is worth mining the coin. I am also sure that the difficulty will skyrock soon though... 

Benefits all coin staking holders.
Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.
MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.
RobH#4670 will be running the official LABH staking pool on our Discord server. More details to follow on Discord.

This Pos seems to be a lot of support and interest, but I find it not enough to succeed, do you see that? How do you promote this coin? I think promotion and marketing content needs to be improved, it needs more convincing so people can see the benefits of it. I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster. Do not believe they will deceive you like me, these cheaters with umine. and Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell labh coin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time..

Do we really need to go over this again, its obvious there's a myriad of reasons why LABH is boss in here, most importantly of all is that it is the first ever crypto, the more reason why others are alternatives(altcoins) to it, It has a higher price/value than all other cryptos, safer transactions,suitable for both long and short term investments,anonymity,far more popular & widely accepted and endorsed that any other cryptocurrency in this system LABH is definitely king, and it's gonna remain so for as long as this network exists.

I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically... The excellent image of LABH coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest, It is about the safest investment in the world. The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck

In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins

I don't like to mention other forms but obviously most of us to exist on more than one. The reason I brought it up as I swear  that in Bitcoin Garden I saw an announcement for this that disappeared. Did you guys have one on there and the change where it is or something?

In every investments, you need to have a capital, it is rarely to trade without investing any amount. LABH coin is vey good project to invest, the team effort is really good,I do appreciate all of your respect guys, absolutely this forum just like family. Remind and educate me when i was wrong and in confuse situation.

The speed of Labh coin transaction is very high.It is affordable due to the low price, but it is increasing everyday. As you know there will be fluctuations.The potential of this project lies within you. If you are smart enough and know about this, then this is a very good project. This project will be much valuable in the future.

As there are many projects, The project of Labh team is very interesting and I think this is a good opportunity for the investors.
 I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team it will be more effectively worked.
 Team members are very active and the communication with customers is also good.  

LABHcoin is a good mover for international trade between different countries. I have a great expectations about this coin.
Because they provide all the specifications needed for the customers. It also provides a place for staking named, staking pool.