[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

LABH COIN is not given the good strategy and output! number of joiner and known to this project is not really really strawberry! project project has no site! may be need to read the information and the plans of the project and more than that to be able to be review and rating this project is better!

4 hours ago, jackson7951 said:

When the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down, You need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to re-sync from '0'. But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to '0' it will continue from where it was stopped. You will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.

Do we really need to go over this again,its obvious there's a myriad of reasons why LABH is boss in here,most importantly of all is that it is the first ever crypto,the more reason why others are alternatives(altcoins)to it
 It has a higher price/value than all other cryptos,safer transactions,suitable for both long and short term investments,anonymity,far more popular & widely accepted and endorsed that any other cryptocurrency in this system
    LABH  is definitely king,and it's gonna remain so for as long as this network exists.

the exchange progress has been complited LABH coin got listed in coinexchangig, i am excited for this news..
i am sure that this exchange would be great because the team which is behind this project is good
They are active all the time , they are working hard, the commitment of team is pretty well.

When i send my Labh coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool
As like you the investors also have send there coins to staking pool after revising all the coins from different users the
server marg into one compound and started to stake  as a one wallet...  

LABH is a high-return investment platform. As you invest in this coin you can stake the coins, with the coins you have with you but the person who is having more coins will get his reward soon.The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment.The team members are good enough in doing their work.
Labh coin is having a good team members.