[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

Rate this topic

Here everyone looking for reliable place for their assets and  trying in every possible way to withdraw it is best to use crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoinBTCprotocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income

LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.

On 9/28/2018 at 4:29 PM, lupinjhon said:

I doubt about this project, there were a lot of similar ones.

There might be  lot of other projects but what matters is The team ,the wallet ,specification ,community, etc so I don't find any flaws and the team is active all the time not like other coin team who vanish after coin launch never respond back and coin go dead.

Team is very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. This platform  is interesting and competitive, so the team just needs to focus on the project strength, so they can make the plan more impressive and different from others.
modify_inline.gif

26 minutes ago, lupinjhon said:
Why should we have two or more hardware wallets at the same time in labh coin?
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks  Wink

4 minutes ago, coolpage78 said:

what is the procedure to sent coin LABH ssp

1: Send you LABH coins from your wallet to the LABHssp pool address

8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g

2: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on LABH Discord Server

Please due your diligence on this coin but looks really sweet at this time.  High ROI pos with a nice supply.  It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.