Welcome to TopGoldForum

TopGold Forum is quickly becoming the internet's premier online finances destination.

We are an authority and premiere forum destination for professional investors, forex traders, affiliates and individuals how wants to make a living online or simple earn more cash.

If  this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You must register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. 

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Luxor12354
      Hey guys just wanted to drop this info for you all on a new cryptocurrency in development called Pi Network.

Its rapidly growing, almost 500.000 new members in the past 1.5 months. The more time you waste by joining later the less your mining rate will be.

The first digial currency you can mine on phone. Main mission it to make it world’s most widely used

Follow this link https://minepi.com/luxor12354

Download their app from the website.

Then you have to be the member of Pi Network, for that use “luxor12354” as the invitation code.

Without using it, you can’t join.

Now sit behind and chill. You just have to open the app once in 24hrs and you are done.

Be sure to be active on the app, because as early you collect the Pi tokens, the more rich you will become.

Good luck.

More about Pi Network [Pi is just like bitcoins]

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. While many crypto projects start from pure theory, Pi Network seeks to balance theory with human-centered design (or testing with real people to best meet their needs). The project appreciates your patience and welcomes your input as we work together to develop the products that best meet our community’s needs.Pi is dedicated to helping everyday people capture more economic value that today goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. 

Pi depends on thecollective contributions of its members. If you are looking for quick money, look elsewhere.Pi’s core team is led by two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA, all of whom helped build Stanford’sblockchain community. We cannot guarantee that the project will succeed. However, we do promise to

work our hardest to make our shared dreams a reality, while maintaining the highest standards ofintegrity. You can learn more about us in “Core Team” page in the main menu of the app.

To start earning Pi, check in every 24 hours and hit the lightning button to start mining. Once you are mining, you can boost your hourly rate by inviting trusted friends and family to join the community.

After 3 days of mining, you can boost your earnings more by building your security circle, which contributes to the overall security of the network

• By Pradeep Makhija
      As everybody knows the new free apps trend has increased rapidly in last few years. In 2020 it will break all the records.
      Most of the people often ask a common question that – how much money do apps make. How do free apps make money? Ever thought how to make money from mobile apps?

Even though the percentage of paid app revenues has decreased to 37.8 % from 75.9%, the mobile app market is still worth billions of dollars.
      In fact, here’s an interesting graph that shows the difference between a number of paid apps downloads vs. free apps downloads:

The experts also predict that, between 2016-2020, global app revenue will double!
      Techcrunch also says that more than 90 percent of apps on the market now are free. And, the revenues generated from apps that charge for download (paid apps) are expected to go down in upcoming years.
      So, if you’ve decided to develop mobile apps to make money and wondering how to create an app and how to make money off an app, then in this article, you will learn about the most popular and proved mobile app monetization strategies to make money with apps.
      App Monetization Options
      According to Statistica, in 2015 these were the most popular app monetization methods used by top app publishers.

1) Advertising
      2) Subscriptions
      3) Selling Merchandise
      4) In-App Purchases
      5) Sponsorship
      6) Referral Marketing
      7) Collecting and Selling Data
      8) Freemium Upsell
      9) Physical Purchases
      10) Transaction Fees
      11) Crowdfunding
      This are the top monetization option, to read in details please read this blog, How do free apps make money?
    • By Linnn
      Hey, I've two years of experience in fashion designing.I'm a fashion and apparel designing enthusiast. I started my career as an associate fashion designer at Outdoor outfits, Cambridge. Later, I resigned from my job and joined a startup called Label, where I played almost every job role and learned a lot(I've been there for more than a year).
      I always aspired to start my own company and currently, I'm seriously considering it.
      Honestly speaking, I don't have any savings! Fortunately, I have received an optimal amount from my family asset(actually it isn't an asset, but the source is somewhat connected to my family and unfortunately I can't reveal it).
      I know it would not be a good idea to start a new business when you are in debt. I have credit card debt. Also, I have to pay for my home and car monthly. I'm considering the debt consolidation procedure with the help of a nearby agency. Discussions are still going on, so after settling my debts, I'll be starting my own dream boutique.
      I can only afford an opening cost up to $45000, I can't afford any risks or losses in this! 
      I've been reading threads on this board for so long and as a prospective operator, I'd like to hear about the failure stories and the tips to avoid it.
      What went inaccurate or what were the errors which failed in the business?
      Don't mistake me as a negative person, I have seen my father struggling from a business loss and I don't want to repeat the history.
      I hope you guys will read this. Thanks in advance for your attention and replies(if any).
  • Topics