[Closed] 24Pay.me - www.24Pay.me

Guest 24pay

Hi, may i ask if you have a toll free number or hotline to call? I want to talk in real about this things. Appreciated so much for the rate stated above since that was really awesome and great rate. Thanks

We do not have a phone number. You can contact us via skype (our login is support24pay) or our online chat on the website.

Via our exchanger you can withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-E, Okpay and eCoin to your MoneyPolo account (USD/EUR).
Please contact us via online chat or feedback form if you have any questions.

Guest 24pay
We have updated our website.

Now you can exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money and Okpay in automatic mode 24/7.

Also we have decreased a time of automatic order processing and it is really fast now.

And from now it will take 1-6 business days to receive funds on Visa/Mastercard card.

We appreciate your time and we will continue to speed up our services.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24pay
We have a new security option on our website. From now you can use two-factor login for complete protection of your data from intruders.

You can activate this option in "Two-factor login" section inside your personal profile. Also there you will find tutorials for Google Authenticator downloading and setting up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24pay
Via our service you can exchange Bitcoin to Perfect Money, BTC-E, Litecoin, PayPal, Okpay, Qiwi, eCoin.eu, Fasapay.

Please follow this link, if you like to learn more about our fees.

You can contact our support team via online chat (during business hours) or feedback form.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 24pay

i am interested to join your services tell me what is the best way to contact you.

The best way is to contact us via online chat on our website.

Via our service you can exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-E, eCoin.eu to Qiwi.
We accept orders only via website. Beware of scammers in Skype and other social media.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24pay
On 24pay.me you can withdraw Bitcoin, Perfect Money, BTC-E and other e-currencies via Western.

Minimum amount for exchange is 100 USD.

This exchange is not automatic. It takes 1-2 business hours to receive transfer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 24pay

We have decreased fees for Perfect Money withdrawal via Western and Moneygram.
Now our fee is 5 % and minimum amount for this exchange is 100 USD.
It will take 1-3 business hours to receive Western. 
Moneygram transfers are sent on the next business day after switching the order status to "In process".

Archived