[Closed] 24Pay.me - www.24Pay.me

Guest 24pay

Guest 24pay

Good news for those who make business in China. You can exchange Your BTC, LTC, Perfect Money or OKPay directly to UnionPay cards and Alipay accounts. Moreover You don't need to perform any registration, and the exchange process is fully simplified.

Guest 24pay

Dear Customers,

24pay.me wishing You all the best during the Easter holidays coming! Please be informed that due to the Easter hoildays the following exchange directions processing time may vary from the standard regulations:

- Withdrawal on Visa/MC cards - all transactions made on the period of Friday April, 14th- Monday 17th, April, 2017 will be processed on Tuesday 18th April, 2017.
- Operations with wire transfers - April, 14th - 17th are holiday days in our bank, all the transfer operations will be performed on  Tuesday 18th April.
- Other orders for manual exchange submitted on April, 17th may be processed within several hours delay.
- Orders for automated exchange  - without delays.

Also, Customer Support's Live Chat and Skype will be unavailable on April, 15th-17th.

• 6 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to [Closed] 24Pay.me - www.24Pay.me

Archived