Broker

Rate this topic

According to our trading understanding we the traders basically choose our trading brokers, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time and that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.  So,  I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For using scalping approach in a proper way first of we the traders have to ensure lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the market when scalping. I am a professional scalper and from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

Yes, new traders will be in big danger by investing big capital in the beginning stage. One of the difficult but profitable business is Forex market and it is full of various risk. To avoid the risk the major a step a newcomer could do is firstly learn and then invest bit low capital. Tpglobalfx is one of the secured and highly regulated Forex broker and that’s why I have been invested my money in their platform.

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 2:17 AM, David Max said:

Yes, new traders will be in big danger by investing big capital in the beginning stage. One of the difficult but profitable business is Forex market and it is full of various risk. To avoid the risk the major a step a newcomer could do is firstly learn and then invest bit low capital. Tpglobalfx is one of the secured and highly regulated Forex broker and that’s why I have been invested my money in their platform.

I am trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen GLOBAL 🙂

They have Low Spreads in the GOLD and Forex pairs with USD

See the Below Screenshot

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 2 years later...

Forex is a risky market for those who don’t know how to minimize trading risk. Don’t borrow money from banks or any other organization because return from forex is quite uncertain. FXOpulence allows traders with a smooth trading platform including all technical tools and high security of funding. The broker also offers signals on and off to help traders gain profit.

Forex trading indeed carries high risks, but these risks are matched by the significant potential for profits. That's why it's important to pay attention to all aspects and study them thoroughly. This way, risks can be managed, and trading activities can be conducted comfortably and safely with the support of Tickmill broker.