Trading forex with Bitcoin

Rate this topic

Then I came across this guy on Reddit not too long ago. He claimed to be averaging 10% a month NET trading forex with Bitcoin, using a low-risk strategy that the banks and Wall St. use, and they essentially barred individual traders in the US from using!

What struck me about him was that he was offering to show people how to trade the same way he is for absolutely NO COST. No catches, no fine print. Though I was skeptical, I took him up on his offer. [x] months later, I'm happy to say that I'm averaging 10% a month and my drawdown has never gone over 20%. I don't even have to watch the charts all day, which is really great.

Trust me on this, you're going to want to check this out too. Go here right now: http://bitcoinforextrading.org/

Ho scelto TradesFX con molta attenzione. Perché cerco sempre una piattaforma di trading di questo tipo in cui possa operare comodamente. Questo broker mi supporta dal supporto educativo al trading di livello avanzato. Ho iniziato il mio viaggio di trading con loro con micro investimento in lotti. Inoltre ho preso da 1: 400 un dispositivo di leva finanziaria. Hanno un facile processo di deposito e prelievo. Non mantengono alcun importo minimo mentre prelevano i fondi.

My selection of trading broker is FXPremax in light of the fact that their financing method is exceptionally secure and deposit and withdrawal process is much simple. In their trading platform I am getting distinctive offices. The best one is moment self discount office. Likewise I have moment IB commissions and unwaveringness bonus up to 1000$ from here. Their client bolster is 24 hours persistent. In this way, I can trade effortlessly and gainful from their platform.

• 2 weeks later...