Scalping Detector Indicator

Rate this topic

"Dear Trader,

I am very happy to share some information about the brand new "Scalping Detector" indicator with you! Thank you very much for your interest!

It's a unique scalping indicator for MT4 (Not EA/Robot) that works on ALL pairs and M1, M5 timeframes.

"Scalping Detector" comes with a step-by-step user guide with screenshots, special tips and trading rules. It will help you get the most out of this new indicator.

Every time there is a new trading opportunity, "Scalping Detector" will generate a new BUY or SELL Signal.

Whenever a new signal is generated - "Scalping Detector" will inform you via pop-up sound alert, email alert or a push notification sent to your mobile.

IMPORTANT: Signals NEVER repaint. If you get a new signal, it will stay there. The indicator WILL NOT change its mind and reposition the signal.

"Scalping Detector" has also been equipped with a new Smart Exit feature that generates special exit signals which identify optimal opportunities to close your trades - before you even get a new opposite signal!

The new Smart Exit feature combined with our special unique BUY/SELL algorithms enable "Scalping Detector" to give you reliable and powerful signals that you can use to make easy and profitable trades.

No repaint, powerful and reliable BUY/SELL signals, special Smart Exit feature, 3 types of signal alerts and multiple trading styles will ensure the best results possible.

I am 100% confident that you will be happy with the brand new "Scalping Detector" indicator.

Get your own copy right now: 
https://bit.ly/2wgtboF

To Your Success!"

8kd9oe4.jpg

Assolutamente no, perché sto scambiando con un buon broker, TradesFX. Mi sto godendo il mio trading e guadagno quantità buona e consistente dalla mia attività. Se seleziono un broker sbagliato, i miei sforzi potrebbero andare sprecati. Ma ora sto ricevendo informazioni di mercato e le ultime notizie di mercato più recenti di cui sto facendo e selezionando le mie coppie di trading. Mi stanno ricompensando con 2 commissioni USD per referral.

People do forex business to make a good amount of profit. The difference between forex and gambling is people know in gambling they might lose or won money. But when people invest in money they only think about earning profit. I trade with FXPremax and earning good amount of money. So, when they lose money they disappointed and blame forex as gambling. But there are many fact for losing money. The first fact for me is the trading broker. I have joined a regulated trading broker for my secure investment. I am getting instant self rebate facility from them.

• 2 months later...

To earn god money people usually do Forex trading. Undoubtedly it is one of the best financial market. There are different trading techniques that traders use to earn money according to their trading needs. Forex4you is the best trading broker who allow all kinds of trading techniques to their traders and scalping is one of them. They give lowest spread and proper time market execution system for my scalping trading.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2024 at 1:02 PM, maspluto said:

Scalping is a short-term trading style, which personally, I am not fond of. I find comfort in conducting long-term trading as it allows me to engage in forex trading comfortably and safely with Tickmill as my broker.

When we are doing Scalping based trades we need to use a trading based system that is more stable for us.

• 3 weeks later...