Fear of investment

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

They get fear in making investment to a broker due to these illegitimate activities of a broker. Several brokers are engaged themselves in scamming and other dishonest activities which are fatal to all traders. Scamming is increasing with the growing number of brokers. Trade12 is providing high security of funding to their traders using all regulated bank accounts and third party to supervise all accounts.

• 1 month later...

Due to the illegitimate activities of a broker traders get fear in making investment to a broker. In scamming several brokers engaged themselves and to the traders other dishonest activities which are fetal. Forex4you is scam free, regulated licensed and secured broker where a trader can easily invest his money. I invested in this broker and they protect their clients fund very well by hiring a third party supervisor forever.

As forex is an over the counter market, every trader will necessities a good broker. Unfortunately what is haunting the traders is the existence of scam brokers. With the advancement of technologies the number of electronic brokerage houses is increasing but what is the most regrettable fact is: fraudulent activities of brokers are also escalating with the budding figure of brokers. So, the fear of losing money is common among the traders.

• 4 weeks later...

I know that it is not important to make money in life. A lot of people invest their life savings in forex. If you want to become successful or rich, you have to take some risks. Without taking some risks in life, you shouldn't expect anything from life. So, invest money in forex if you think that you are confident of the market.

Basically, there is no knowledge of where the deal started with profit, and this is the main reason for failure in this market.
I think that for long-term and short-term trading, all trading styles and traders choose these based on their trading experience. As a newbie, I like to scalp the shortest trading policy from all trading strategies. Because, I can't trade for a long time because of the small balance. By the way, with this trading policy, my trading life is comfortable and profitable. For this reason, I only get a pip transaction from my trading broker TP Global FX, which is very supportive to monetize by using this trading strategy. So, in a very short time, I am making a constant profit.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Many traders in Forex world are fear of trading investment and they can’t keep faith in Forex market. But security of funding is ensured by broker. So a secure trading broker should be selected indeed. Trade12 uses all re4gulated bank accounts and third party supervisor for overseeing accounts. They verify your account successfully with a certain email so there is no fear about your funding.

It is impossible to monitor price action 24 hour in forex market. So trading alarm facility which give sound alarm at your desire period. It is an amazing facility that helps trader to relief stress and makes them relax. Trader doesn’t have tense about price. Now I am trading with FXPremax. Their mt4 trading platform have alert function which I can set my desire decision. My broker also alerts me about the market through mail.

• 3 weeks later...

Trading with low trading investment is really hard job but not impossible actually! I also started my live trading with small trading balance so, I know the criteria of trading with low capital! A professional trading plan is the most important issue in this case! But deposit bonus offer of TP Global FX helped me to manage a standard trading equity!

Currency are bought and sold in forex market by traders. now I am trading with FXPremax. There are more than 100 currency pairs in the forex market. But every currency do not have same volatility. Trader always prefers those currency pair which has high volatile. Most of the trade use major pair to trade. Like USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF etc. it also giving me more 100 currency pair to trade. As a scalper I only use major pair to trade because of low spreads. I proudly presents to you best social copier program in the market.