Many people are afraid to invest in forex

Rate this topic

Many people are afraid to invest in forex for its scam problem. But in reality the market is not a scam. Not all brokers in the market are credible. Training the thousands of brokers in the very few trading market are actually credible and most of them are scammers. AAFX is really a credible broker. For 8 months at the service of this broker I have not found complaints for them. They are true ECN brokers.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is such a place where maximum of the traders are destined to failure and as a result they are afraid of investment. They even have nothing to do except gathering knowledge because they have no control over the market. A broker extends trader’s profit like what Trade12 does. We can have high profit with the broker because here we have flexible high leverage, margin and low trading spread.

I don't blame those people. Money is not easy to make in this world. Not everyone has the luxury to play with their life savings. Such people have a lot of responsibilities in their life. We should not brand them as cowards. We should understand their circumstances and then comment.

Many brokers are trying to fool the immature and naïve traders by offering lucrative offers. But for the existence of scam brokers we can’t blame forex as a gambling or scam. Just forex traders only will require credible and regulated brokers to enjoy a comfortable journey here. Thereby, I have chosen ForexChief, a regulated broker that is ensuring me lower transaction costs, lowest zero spread, good leverage of 1:400, easy transaction facility and a complete safety of funds through proper regulations.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:02 PM, Ross Edwards said:
Many people are afraid to invest in forex for its scam problem. But in reality the market is not a scam. Not all brokers in the market are credible. Training the thousands of brokers in the very few trading market are actually credible and most of them are scammers. AAFX is really a credible broker. For 8 months at the service of this broker I have not found complaints for them. They are true ECN brokers.

Maybe you are not a trader with them. Every broker has one complain or the other. Go and check reviews of brokers on FPA for example, even Oanda has many bad reviews, but still considered to be a top broker. As much as I love Tenkofx, there are bad reviews as well. So, no broker is perfect, you just have to stick with that broker that resolves issues quickly when it arises.

Il Forex è il più grande tipo di investimento di business. Questo è il mercato dei capitali più liquido del mondo. Il fatturato medio giornaliero di questa azienda è di oltre 5 trilioni di dollari USA. Ecco perché molte persone ora sono interessate a fare questo business redditizio. Ma ancora ci sono molte persone che hanno paura di investire i loro preziosi soldi nel forex.

Per fare trading redditizio broker di trading credibile e affidabile è molto importante. TradesFX è davvero un broker credibile e affidabile. Non ho trovato alcun reclamo per loro dopo un anno di trading con loro. Questo broker ECN fornisce assistenza clienti multilingue per 24 ore. Avere oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, altre opportunità di investimento finanziario e opportunità di criptovaluta nella loro piattaforma di trading MT4.

On 19.08.2018 at 11:02 PM, Ross Edwards said:

How do you determined that they offer ECN execution? From their website? Don't buy for that, brokers without proper regulation like CySEC or FCA UK often run DD model which makes impossible to win for traders. I would suggest you to trade with regulated brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex, they have long history of operation with low amount of complaints, according to my research. Most of complaints probably made by newbies

On 8/25/2018 at 4:40 AM, Grondo said:

I don't blame those people. Money is not easy to make in this world. Not everyone has the luxury to play with their life savings. Such people have a lot of responsibilities in their life. We should not brand them as cowards. We should understand their circumstances and then comment.

Agree with you. It would be foolish for anyone to put their life savings in to a single investment and not diversify it. Doing so does not make one coward but smart in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...