A regulated trading broker can provide

Rate this topic

A regulated trading broker can provide a convenient trading platform to operate in the more decentralized market, known as the forex market. The regulated trading broker may provide guarantees to ensure the preservation of capital. That's why I joined AAFX. They ensured the security of my funds and I receive 24 hours of multi-lingual customer support from this broker. They are the best for various technical and technical tools and have 0.2 pips spread with a leverage of 1:2000.

Guest Steve Goodwin

I selected Trade12 as an ECN broker Very carefully. Here I have all ECN accounts with lowest commission, no restrictions for pending orders, smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging, fluent trading platform, easy entrance to other markets and fluent economic calendar. Security of funding is of their first priority as they use all regulated bank accounts and third party supervisor.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex4you is a pure STP brokerage house and I select them very carefully. In this STP trading platform I have – for pending orders no restrictions, lowest commissions, lowest zero spread, higher trading leverage, for scalping and hedging smart bridge technology, to other markets easy entrance and fluent economic calendar, fluent trading platform. Their first priority is security of funding as they provide all well reputed bank accounts which is protected by third party supervisor.

Broker is the medium that can act both the medium and expert assistance so that a forex trader can reach the market and it can help a forex trader to connect with the counter parties and take participate in successful trading decisions always. Again, without regulated broker this trading journey can be difficult as forex is an over the counter market and there is no specific regulatory authority to ensure safety.

On 19.08.2018 at 10:56 PM, Ross Edwards said:
A regulated trading broker can provide a convenient trading platform to operate in the more decentralized market, known as the forex market. The regulated trading broker may provide guarantees to ensure the preservation of capital. That's why I joined AAFX. They ensured the security of my funds and I receive 24 hours of multi-lingual customer support from this broker. They are the best for various technical and technical tools and have 0.2 pips spread with a leverage of 1:2000.

Have you tried to diversify your trading for example trading with several trusted brokers like Hotforex

• 1 year later...

Choosing a broker is not an easy task. When you are selecting a broker, you need to know some things. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They are really good and reliable. They provide minimum spreads and maximum leverage. They also provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They have different types of accounts for different types of traders. I am very pleased with their services.

Broker is a fundamental part in currency trading. It is a major part in trading. Moreover, finding an OK broker is by chance a troublesome undertaking. To pick a sensible broker you need to consider a couple of pieces of the broker. The most basic point of view you need to consider is the regulations of the broker. That's why I am trading with Eurotrader  as it a regulated broker. I also like their low spreads, instant withdrawal and 1:500 leverage.

When you decided to choose broker that you want to trade with, please choose one that give you more benefits. Like FreshForex, I choose them because FreshForex offer me a lot of bonus, such as : 200% deposit bonus, 101% Drawdown bonus and many more. It is good for your trading experience. Why you choose another broker without bonus?

• 1 month later...

Trading platforms act as an intermediary offered by stockbrokers to traders. With the help of this tool, the client can place their order, and for this, you need not call the broker or visit their office. There is no doubt that the trading platform has made interactions and trading simpler.

This has also removed the considerable load from the broker’s shoulder. There are benefits that you can enjoy with the platforms such as latest update about the current stock prices. Also, for making the placement of order convenient, the interface is user-friendly.

Data confidentiality and visual presentation of the data are also provided for the user through the platform. Some other common factors found in the trading platform are –

• The apps are easy to install through Android and iOS phones. The installation and speed are comparatively easy too.
  • Trading platforms with enhanced user experience and the user interface is essential. This makes it easier for consumers to get information about stocks.
  • The best platforms also provide fast and smooth operations.
  • The platform should be reliable and offer the best performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Regulated brokers are the most trusted and honest in Forex trading. Brokers help a trader to succeed a lot. Many traders have not been able to make a profit by trading for many years. Because of their lack of trading education. Many people are in trouble with brokers. The broker does not give the withdrawal properly. The spread is much higher. There are all these various problems. Eurotrader brokers are always working to solve that problem. The services of this broker are very reliable.