select some trading methods

Rate this topic

When a trader is trying to select some trading methods he should try to evaluate his trading methods in the view point of his trading needs. As a risk adverse investor, I favor scalping and try to keep my investable amount smaller as forex is an uncertain market place. My broker ForexChief is also extending its supports towards me by ensuring lowest zero spread and re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions always.

I have a good trading tip for the beginners that is before investing money with a big amount learn firstly about Forex trading as it would be a better solution to become a successful Forex trader. Most of the beginners don’t have any knowledge so they invest big capital. With Forex4you broker I had started my trading career by investing only cent money in this platform. They offer suitable and different types of accounts to choose from.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Several types of trading styles are conventional in Forex market including hedging, scalping, long time trading, EA trading and last of all news trading indeed. Personally I picked scalping for my only way. I can conduct trading nicely via Trade12 broker with whom I have high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level, fluent trading platform and smart bridge technology.

Come novizio è sicuro per tutti iniziare con un investimento minimo. Avevo iniziato la mia carriera commerciale con TradesFX e sto scambiando con loro per quasi 1 anno. Ho iniziato con loro perché mi hanno dato l'opportunità di microinvestimento. Hanno un diverso tipo di conto di trading per diversi tipi di utenti del metodo di trading. Hanno supporto di trading MT4 per il loro account micro, standard, premium, VIP, FIX e islamico.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Personally I prefer scalping the most. Forex scalping is a trading strategy used by Forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. Because the objective of a Forex scalper is to make a small amount from many trades, the scalper holds onto these trades for a matter of seconds. Trade12 offers smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread, ECN accounts with lo9west commission and no set up fees to the scalpers.

• 2 weeks later...