trading journey of a loser

Rate this topic

Solving the trading journey of a loser can be difficult but it is not an impossible task. A trader must develop a clear idea about his trading capacities, his risk bearing ability and the effectiveness of the trading strategies he is trying to apply. Thereby, when a trader thinks that he is not able to trade as per plan and faces losses he should try to know what are the basic reasons of his failures and he should try to solve these issues.

For every investor, security is always the main issue. Nobody will invest here if there is no security of the investment. I got scammed as I was invested in hundreds of options brokers. Forex4you I have finally got as they are a legit broker who always takes care of their clients and provides the best way to win with a good ratio. In this field, they are best which I must say as I am trading with them without facing any issues.

Per il tipo di investimento della sicurezza aziendale è il problema principale. Ho visto che la maggior parte dei trader sta perdendo invece di guadagnare. Fare soldi per una volta in un commercio non è abbastanza buono. Perché il successo passa attraverso la coerenza. Anche in questo caso il fallimento costante nel commercio commerciale è anche un allarme rosso per ogni azienda. Per gli affari più legittimi del mondo, il forex trading ho selezionato TradesFX. Sono i broker di trading regolamentati più popolari sul mercato e forniscono al trader la sicurezza garantita dei fondi. Mi sento al sicuro dalle truffe in questo mercato. Come tutti sanno che il mercato forex ha più di migliaia di broker forex in cui la maggior parte del broker ha trovato scammer. Hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, più di 50 coppie di trading, 0,9 pips spread e 1: 500 leverage facility.

• 4 years later...

A loser doesn’t care about his performance and there is a massive difference between a loser’s and a gainer’s performance. Measure your performance every month, albeit your profit ratio won’t remain same every other month. If you find any lacking, then recover it as soon as possible because it is the spell of surviving in Forex for long. Eurotrader provides almost all facilities that a professional trader usually needs.

Almost every trader has experienced mistakes at some point, and it is a common occurrence. The key is to quickly identify and rectify those mistakes while continuously improving one's skills. This is also a practice I often apply at Tickmill, which allows me to enhance my trading abilities. As a result, my trading performance improves with the support of Tickmill as my broker.