AAFX is an excellent trading broker

Rate this topic

AAFX is an excellent trading broker for any kind of trader. They are very active with their 24/7 multilingual customer support, over 50 currency pairs and a wide range of trading bonuses. I got 100% of the security of my funds from them. They are also providing a leverage of 1:2000 and a spread facility of 0.2 pips. To properly execute the Forex business these things can give the trader maximum profit in their trading career.

I always want to work flexibly so I was looking for a way to making money. In Forex trading that’s why I join. To lead a successful trading career I know a Forex broker is very important. With Forex4you that’s why I join this market place. A wide range of facilities they offer to their traders. I have full trust to them because during my trading period I never face any big loss and any critical issue with them.

• 6 months later...

My bridge through the forex market is BPRIMES, the extensive experience broker in this forex trading field. It always complies with regulations, because it knows any failure on the part of the brokers to follow the guidelines that are specified are punishable and penalties will be charged. They are offering software that shows the charts of every pair’s price, dozens of technical analysis indicators. I do not have any concern about my funds or investments and I am not afraid to lose them anyhow.

FXLinked Global Trading Account features all the requirements a trader needs, having ultra-low spreads reaching 0.0 with no commission and eliminated slippage as well as no-requotes policy and 99% execution speed, The global account is intended for Forex, Stocks, CFD, Indices, Metals and Energies Trading, having the ability to trade all instruments with base currency of EUR, USD or GBP with leverage reaching 1:400 on more than 200 instruments and Trading on multiple devices. I can hedge my positions, but fully Hedged accounts are not immune to Stop Out. If my account equity reaches Zero level or below for any reason (Such as widespread on the news, swap deduction or maintenance deduction), my open positions will be closed automatically. Then I can say my broker is an excellent one.