UniChange - Unichange.me

Rate this topic

Unichange.me was created to serve all people willing to make fast and reliable exchange operations with e-currency. Our team consists of experienced professionals. We strive to provide high-level of work to our clients. Unichange.me staff members have more than 8 years of experience in financial sphere.

Our service:
- is officially verified exchanger of Perfect Money
- got verified Paxum business account
- got verified business account in Fasapay

At the moment you can buy BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, JustForex via International Wire Transfer (USD, EUR, GBP), local bank trabsfer (PLN, CZK).
You can withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, FasaPay, Perfect Money to Western Union, Credit/Debit Cards, Unichange prepaid cards. Find all exchange directions and fees here https://unichange.me/fees

Branded plastic Unichange debit card is your key to fast e-currency withdrawal all over the world, convenient shopping (POS-transactions are free) and easy transactions between Unichange.me card holders.

Sell Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, OkPay, FasaPay to the Unichange.me card and get the order completed in only 1 business hour!

Find more information about Unichange prepaid card here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

To make your stay on our website even more comfortable we provide very simple and convenient web interface. In 3 clicks of the mouse you can submit an order and just wait when it is completed.

Our motto is “Experience quality” and we would like you to try it out with our service!

Dear customers! Unichange has a limited offer to exchange C-gold to EgoPay, Perfect Money, Paxum, PayPal with extremely attractive fees!

Only for short period exchange C-Gold:

C-Gold to Perfect Money ---> 4.9% (min 3 USD)

C-Gold to EgoPay ---> 2.9%

C-Gold to Paxum ---> 6.9% (min 3 USD)

C-Gold to PayPal ---> 6.9% (min 9 USD)

Do not miss this perfect exchange on Unichange.me!

Dear customers! If you are willing to sell your EgoPay to wire transfer or money transfer or exchange it to Perfect Money, you are welcome to do it on our service!

EgoPay to Western Union ---> 6.4%
EgoPay to wire transfer ---> 5.9%
EgoPay to Perfect Money ---> 5.4%

We offer high speed of transactions, competitive rates, supportive help desk!

Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange!

Great rates for hot exchange directions!
Sell or exchange Perfect Money to wire transfer, Western Union, EgoPay, Paxum or PayPal!

Perfect Money to wire transfer ---> 4.9%
Perfect Money to Western Union ---> 6.4%
Perfect Money to EgoPay ---> 1.9%
Perfect Money to Paxum ---> 6.9%
Perfect Money to PayPal ---> 6.9%

You can check other exchange directions or place order here https://unichange.me/order

Do you have bank account in Polish Zloty or Great Britain Pounds? Would you like to spend less on bank fees? Do you think that time is money and want bank transfers to arrive faster?

Find answer to all your question on our service!

We accept Local bank transfers from the UK and Poland in Great Britain Pounds and Polish Zloty!

More information about new options can be found here and here

Dear customers!
As you know Perfect Money have increased their rates for non-verified account holders.

Our service has verified Perfect Money account (trust score 1870). So we are glad to announce that despite of Perfect Money changes in rates for non-verified account holders, our Perfect Money fees will not increase for buy directions:

wire transfer to Perfect Money --> 1.9% + Perfect Money USD fee (0.5%)
Western Union to Perfect Money --> 5.2% + 8 USD + Perfect Money USD fee (0.5%)
Local bank transfer (Poland) to Perfect Money --> 1.9% + Perfect Money USD fee (0.5%)
Local bank transfer (UK) to Perfect Money --> 1.9% + Perfect Money USD fee (0.5%)

You are welcome to place orders here

Unichange.me team gives our customers the best options and fees for exchange of e-currencies.

We have provided flexible rates for you please check below:

Buy Perfect Money fees:

Wire Transfer USD -> Perfect Money USD

- (from 100$) fee 1.9%

- (over 3000$) fee 1.4%

- (over 9000$) fee 0.9%

Western USD -> Perfect Money USD

- (from 100$) fee 5.2% + 8$

- (over 3000$) fee 4.9% + 6$

Order with wire transfer takes 2-4 business days, limit per one order is 40000 USD.

Order with western union takes 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hour), limit per one order is 5000 USD.

Place order here

Buy EgoPay fees:

Wire Transfer USD -> EgoPay USD

- (from 50$) fee 0.9%

- (over 5000$) fee 0.5%

Western USD -> EgoPay USD

- (from 100$) fee 3.4% + 8

- (over 3000$) fee 3% + 6$

Order with wire transfer takes 2-4 business days, limit per one order is 20000 USD.

Order with Western Union takes 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hour), limit per one order is 5000 USD.

Place order here

Sell Perfect Money fees:

Perfect Money USD -> Wire Transfer USD

- (from 50$) fee 4.9%

- (over 5000$) fee 4.5%

- (over 10 000$) fee 3.9%

Wire transfer takes 2-4 business days to arrive, limit per one order is 30000 USD.

Place order here

High-time for your best exchange!
Hot fees on Unichange.me for buy/sell/exchange orders:

Buy Perfect Money directions:

Wire transfer to Perfect Money --> 0.9%

Local bank transfer to Perfect Money --> 1.9%

Western Union to Perfect Money --> 4.8%

MoneyGram to Perfect Money --> 5.2%
Buy EgoPay directions:

Wire transfer to EgoPay --> 0.5%

Local bank transfer to EgoPay --> 0.9%

Western Union to EgoPay --> 3%

MoneyGram to EgoPay --> 3.4%
Sell and exchange Perfect Money directions:

Perfect Money to wire transfer --> 3.9%

Perfect Money to Western USD --> 6.9%

Perfect Money to MoneyGram EUR --> 6.9%

Perfect Money to FasaPay --> 3.9%

Perfect Money to EgoPay --> 1.9%
Sell and exchange EgoPay directions:

EgoPay to wire transfer --> 5.9%

EgoPay to Western USD --> 5.9%

EgoPay to MoneyGram EUR --> 5.9%

EgoPay to Perfect Money --> 3.5%

EgoPay to FasaPay --> 3.9%

EgoPay to Pecunix --> 3.9%
Sell and exchange FasaPay directions:

FasaPay to Western USD/MoneyGram EUR --> 4.9%

FasaPay to Perfect Money --> 3.9%

FasaPay to EgoPay --> 2.9%

FasaPay to Pecunix --> 3.4%

You can place orders here!

Meet our ULTIMATE OFFER!

Unique rates on the market for buy orders:

Western USD to Perfect Money only 4.5% + 7 USD
For amounts over 3000 USD: 3.5% + 7 USD

Western USD to EgoPay only 3.4% + 7 USD
For amounts over 3000 USD: 3% + 7 USD

You are welcome to place orders here https://unichange.me/order

Edited by unichangeme

Hot fees on our service!

Intrenational wire transfer to Perfect Money --> 0.9%
Intrenational wire transfer to EgoPay --> 0.9%
Western USD to Perfect Money --> 3.5%

C-Gold to Perfect Money --> 2.9%
FasaPay to Perfect Money --> 2.9 %
Perfect Money to Paxum --> 6.9%

Unichange.me is always glad to offer great fees for popular exchange directions, accurate order completion and helpful customer support!

You are welcome to place an order here.

Meet the best and the lowest fees on the market to sell EgoPay and C-Gold:

EgoPay to Perfect Money --> 2.5%
EgoPay to Western Union --> 5.9%
EgoPay to Visa/MasterCard --> 6.9%
Place an order here https://unichange.me/order/egopay_usd_perfect_money_usd

C-Gold to Perfect Money --> 2.5%
C-Gold to Western Union --> 5.9%
C-Gold to Visa/MasterCard --> 5.9%
You can place an order here https://unichange.me/order/c_gold_usd_perfect_money_usd

Our motto is “Experience quality” and we would like you to try it out with our service!

Check our new ultimate fees on the market to sell ePayments and EgoPay!

ePayments to Perfect Money --> 1.9%
ePayments to EgoPay --> 2.9%
ePayments to C-Gold --> 2.9%
You can place an order here

EgoPay to Western USD --> 5.9%
EgoPay to MoneyGram EUR --> 5%
EgoPay to Perfect Money --> 2.5%
EgoPay to Paxum --> 5%

Sell EgoPay, C-gold, Perfect Money to your Visa or MasterCard

EgoPay to Visa/MasterCard --> 6.9%
C-Gold to Visa/MasterCard --> 5.9%
Perfect Money to Visa/MasterCard --> 5.9%

From now on you can cash out the most popular digital currencies to your credit/debit cards!
Complete 3 easy steps and receive funds to your cards in 3-5 business days(usually 48 hours)

Unichange.me is glad to present new option on our service!

BUY EgoPay, Perfect Money or C-Gold with Local bank transfer (Czech Republic) here

Amount you send in Czech koruna (CZK) will be converted into USD currency according to bank’s currency conversion exchange rate.

Indicate amount in USD which will be equivalent to Czech koruna (CZK). For example, if you want to send 9392.10 Czech koruna (CZK) you need to insert 500 (USD) in the field “Send”. 9392 CZK approximately equals to 500 USD.

Local bank transfers arrive faster than international wire transfers (usually local bank transfer can arrive the same value date or on the next business day). Sending local bank transfers is also very cost-effective. It allows you to spend less than for international wire transfer!

Dear users,

We know that most of you are already using some of e-currency for online operation, purchasing etc, there are numbers of online shops, hosting, design and many other companies accepting some e-currencies as payment method. It could sound funny for bulk buyers or whole sellers who are in this business for 10+ years but it should help the beginners in the sphere of e-commerce.

We are 100% sure that your turn overs could be much higher if you or your clients get details on how to register or verify an account in some payment systems, and what is more important how to protect your account from scam.

Unichange.me team did our best and created several instructions which can be used by anyone who needs additional information about registration or verification of e-wallets. You are welcome to upload these files and use them as manuals on your website.
Find the list of helpful instructions below:
1) How to register and verify Perfect Money account
2) How to register Egopay account
3) How to register C-Gold account
4) How to register Paxum account

We are trying to make your stay with us more comfortable and convenient so in the nearest time we will provide you video tutorials and PDF instructions about how you can buy/sell e-currency on our website with wire transfer, Western USD and other methods.
You are welcome to use our services place orders and stay with us as a permanent clients.
Find more about our service here http://unichange.me/

Take a look and do not miss your chance to place order with low fees and fast order processing

Wire transfer USD -> Perfect Money USD fee 0.9 - 0% depending on amount, processing time 2-4 business days, 40000 limit for one order
SEPA EUR (EU) -> Perfect Money USD fee 1.9% , processing time 2 business days, 20000 limit per one order
Local bank transfers UK, Poland, Czech Republic -> Perfect Money USD fee 0.5%, processing time same or next business day, 20000 limit per one order
Western Union USD -> Perfect Money USD fee 4.5 - 3.5% depending on amount, processing time 1 business day (usually 1 business hour), 5000 limit per one order
Moneygram USD -> Perfect Money USD 4.5%, processing time 1 business day (usually 1 business hour), 2000 limit per one order

You can place an order here https://unichange.me/order

All direction available for verified customers of unichange.me. Verification of account takes 1 business day (our support team tries to verify each account during one hour).
Unichange.me is your own way to save time and money. If you need higher limits for exchange you can contact our live chat and inform us about your needs.
You are always welcome to place orders on our website.

Dear members,

You are welcome to buy EgoPay with wire transfer, local bank transfer (Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic), Western Union and MoneyGram:

International wire transfer to EgoPay --> 0.5%. Processing time is 1-4 business days. For SEPA transfers - 1-2 business days.
Local bank transfer (Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic) to EgoPay --> 0.9%. Local bank transfers arrive the same value date or on the next day.
Western Union/MoneyGram to EgoPay --> 3.9%. It takes 1 business day (usually 1-3 business hours after confirming the order) to complete your order.
For amounts over 3000 USD --> 3.4%

Place orders with the most cost-effective rates here https://unichange.me/order