Broker's profit

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

The only source of a broker’s income is spread. In return for executing buy or sell orders, the forex broker will charge a commission per trade or a spread. That is how forex brokers make their money. A spread is a difference between the bid price and the ask price for the trade.  The difference between the bid and ask price is the broker's spread. But Trade12 is too dedicated to their traders that they take a very small amount of spread from their traders and it increases my trading profit

A further advantage not found in the futures and stock markets as the online structure of Forex trading has. On margin meaning that the traders have usually borrowed funds to purchase the asset futures, Forex and equities are traded. Forex4you trading broker offers their traders to choose the suitable account from five different accounts. I have open their cent account for the first time. To keep funds on deposit in a special margin account the traders generally need.

Ci sono più di migliaia di broker sul mercato. Ma non tutti i broker sono buoni per il trading. E la maggior parte del broker trovato sul mercato come scammer. Solo pochi broker, broker di negoziazione regolamentati possono garantire una piattaforma di trading sicura. Anche in questo caso molti broker mantengono la commissione massima dal proprio operatore. Questa commissione è conosciuta come diffusa nel mercato forex. Ecco perché anche lo spread di trading più basso è importante.

Considerando i due fatti di cui sopra ho selezionato TradesFX per la mia attività commerciale. Questo broker mi sta dando il 100% di sicurezza dei miei fondi e 0,9 pips spreads facility. Hanno oltre 2100 spread di trading, oltre 50 supporto di coppie di valute e una vasta gamma di bonus di trading. Hanno anche altri supporti finanziari come azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici ed ETF ecc.

• 2 weeks later...