Sign in to follow this  
christina_ha

Essay writing at university

In a few months time I will start my first year as university, where I will be studying biological sciences. In school I never really wrote extended pieces as I did not study subjects like history or english literature which place a huge importance on essay writing.

I'm worried that my writing skills are subpar and that I am unprepared for writing lab reports and and essays. This is really worrying me and I would like to work on my writing skills during these holidays.

Aside from reading lots of books, what should I do to improve my writing? What topics for essays could I write on? And if you study biology at university, how many essays do you write per week and what are they about?

I would like to write several statements and then to decide about the main topic and coclusion. I think that it's really easy to write it on your own.

You should start practice writing more essays and contents. Don't write over paragraphs, do focused on the learning tasks more than writing. Cause at the end you will have to give exams and for that, you must learn well. For writing tasks, I would advise you to not take stress on you writing tasks just focus on your learning work and for your assignments and essay go for some online Essay Help website and take their assistance.

You're right, reading a lot of books especially if it's a good literature is really helpful for improving your writing skills because in such case you see and remember many well-written examples and at the same time build your vocabulary. You need to improve your grammar and style too because such mistakes have a serious influence on a quality of your essay and they often lead to losing many points.
The other main things for writing the good essay are:

- having a clear topic/idea and planning thesis for it (this will be a basis for the whole work and developing main points for all text's structure)

- defining a type of your essay (there are many types of them in university and every of them has its own requirements, always look through them carefully before starting the writing)

- being careful with formatting (it's an important thing because formatting errors lead to losing many points too so check carefully standards of your university for them and the ones of your certain professor because in their case they can differ too)

- making a profound research (you need to find many good informational/scientific resources for improving general quality of the essay and making it as objective as possible)

- always checking your text in the end for possible mistakes and edit them  (your skilled friends and professional services like CoolEssay can be helpful with this, their fresh perspective can be better for noticing the mistakes which are unseen for you)
- being careful with possible plagiarism (check your essays with the help of special programms, there are a plenty of them now, also keep track of scientific resources you use which is helpful in this case too)

Do a 5 paragraph essay. Introduction that says what you are going to discuss with three ideas of support. Each of those three ideas will be your own paragraph. A conclusion of a paragraph where you draw a conclusion about which ideas you supported, but use a different language than the introduction and the 3 paragraphs. Try to Best Cheap Essay Writing Service refer to external situations that demonstrate your point of view, be it history, literature, politics, etc.animation.gif

In university I hate write essay and always need a help. My friends made fun of me because of this and I think that I'm little stupid. And I hate write essay, this is were problem for me. When I come for home to holiday say about this situation my sister and she adviced me a professional academic writing company 24/7  smartwritingservice.com, then they always help me with essay and I take a best marks.

I don't like cheating at all, but sometimes I have problems with my essays and courseworks 'cause my writing skills are not very strong by now. But I really want to have good marks! That is why sometimes I can ask for professional help like this one http://paperleaf.ca/homework-help/ and get really good essays in short terms. Of course I don't do it everytime. And I really do my best to master skills and write great essays by myself. 

Writing an essay is not difficult if you have developed writing skills. I believe that the writing skills to which we are taught in school and university is very useful in adulthood. If you can’t talk to your professors and ask him for tips on writing an essay, then look for information on the Internet, for example, here https://booksrun.com/blog/4-effective-essay-writing-tips/ are 4 basic tips. When you write a few essays yourself it will be easier for you to write the next essays.

I advise you to write yourself.  The essay is necessary for participation in various competitions, in many humanitarian disciplines at the final and entrance exams requires the ability to write essays.  By the way, https://nootropicboost.com helps me to think and collect my thoughts, improve memory and concentration.

It depends on what kind of essay do you need. If it's necessary to write about general topic then you have no any problem because you can use every of those services which are given above. But if your theme is deap and should contain professional phrases then you should find proffessionals with some skils. For writing some technical documents according to the international standarts I can reccomand you this service https://testmatick.com/our-qa-services/technical-writing-services/