CrushAmazon

amazon Learn to Sell on Amazon with No Ad Spend + Free Coaching (1000+ Reviews)

STOP TAKING SHORTCUTS AND BUILD A REAL BUSINESS ON AMAZON

Amazon continues to be the next big thing for Internet Marketing.
It’s set to make $100 Billion+ this year and you can grab your piece with ease.

Just Grab My Ebook and Video Course called: “How to Crush it on Amazon: Create a Brand and Build A Million Dollar Business in a Year” for FREE for 30 Days!

If you don’t like it after 30 days keep the book!

THIS IS NOT PLR GARBAGE: This as created by a Amazon Marketplace Expert

This is a $5000 course placed into what was a $247 Ebook and Video Course!

Why have an Amazon Business?

• 24/7 Passive Income
  • No SEO Wait Time for the Big Results
  • No Pesky Clients
  • No Affiliate Marketing
  • No Cheap Tricks

Even if the brand you care becomes moderately successful at best you can sell the business for FOUR TIMES What it is Worth!

How long have you been interested in Internet Marketing? Nothing you do seem to work?

If you put a private label product in Amazon and just do the bare minimum of steps this manual guide teaches you can make a profit. In 2014, I hadn’t even perfected my method and in 6 months I made $3450 as a complete newbie.

Now my students make that much in just the first 30 days of their product being live on Amazon!

One has even made 6 times that much! (For further Proof/Screenshots See My Introductory Video on Any of the Sites below)

This Course Will Teach You:

The Only Four Things that Matter on Amazon
How to Kick Start Reviews on Your Product
Listing Optimization Secrets
Keyword Strategies to Compete with the Leading Products
How to Utilize Amazon PPC

It Doesn’t Stop There…

How to Negotiate with a Supplier
Additional Blogs for Guidance
Numbers You Will Need to Achieve to Succeed
Want to Look for in a Product
Even Give you the Weaknesses with the Business and How to Counter Them

Already an Amazon Seller!

This course will also teach you how to :
Perfect your Bullet Points
Stand Out from the Crowd
Price for Continuous Sales
Build Your Email List Using Twitter and Facebook

Just go the Udemy.com link below and see my reviews!!

Free Coaching

On top of all this knowledge you can even receive free coaching from me even if you cancel before the end of the 30 days!

So What Are You Waiting For Act Now!

Skillshare: http://skl.sh/2oSWGtb (30 Day Free Trial):
Udemy: (See my Over 1000 Reviews):
https://www.udemy.com/crushamazon/?couponCode=TENWIN
Teachable (One Payment of $9):
https://amzlaunchschool.usefedora.com/p/crushamazon/?product_id=26736&coupon_code=NINER
Here is My Medium Profile: https://medium.com/@Jon_Bowser

I created the course because most sellers start the journey extremely optimistic with a distorted view of how competition is on Amazon. They think simply picking a product in the Top 100, promoting it to a few friends, and turning on Facebook ads will turn them into overnight sensations. After all, this is what they were told would happen after all the instructional YouTube videos, Udemy courses, and books. This is not the case. 
SIMPLY PUTTING AN “IN DEMAND” PRODUCT ON AMAZON WILL NOT LEAD TO SUCCESS. 
My course fixes this issue in an easy REPEATABLE WAY.

Question I got in DM: Is this course up-to-date with Amazons recent rules about incentivized reviews? 
 My Answer: This course is up-to-date with Amazons latest review rules

Question I got in DM:  Is there an OTO? 
 My Answer:   The video course is even more straightforward than the book and gives step-by-step instructions in layman's terms. My most successful students have used a combination of my book and the video course to recreate success.

Question I got in DM:  How much is required to start? 
 My Answer:  I always recommend starting with 1,500 (1000 for product, 500 for ad cost and shipping). But you can get started with as low as $500 with the right product (explained in the course)  NO MONEY right now, I STILL SUGGEST BUYING THIS COURSE. The principles taught in this course will assist anyone who plans on doing eCommerce now or in the future. You can also translate some of these techniques on other eCommerce platforms like Sears, Buy.com, and Ebay.com.

Question I got in DM: What would you say is the secret to success? 
My Answer: The secret to success on Amazon is one word, TRAFFIC.

Question I got in DM: Why do you say its traffic and not the product you pick? 
My Answer: It's kind of both, the more opportunities potential customers have to actually see your product the higher your chance to make sales. Don’t get confused this is only the first part of the equation. If you start putting up banner ads, Google ads, Facebook ads, and directing them to your brand new product, you will get the same results you have been getting most likely 1 sale, every 5–6 days if you’re lucky.

Question I got in DM: Why not use ads? 
My Answer: Most forget Amazon itself is a search engine. Who is more likely to buy the person who is actively looking for baking mats on a website (Amazon) that you can buy them on or the person that randomly liked a “baking” page on Amazon on a random Thursday when they were bored.

Question I got in DM: I still don't get why you are pushing Amazon specifically? 
My Answer:  Amazon does all the heavy lifting for you. Once Amazon sees your product as a profitable part of its catalogue it will begin to promote your product through re-targeted ads, email marketing, and “Customers Also Bought…” ads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Raxiner
      Do you want to make extra cash this holydays? get a passive income using Followiz Smm Panel. They give you the best prices in the market to buy social media services, since 0.01$. 
      here's an infographic to explain their services. 

• By Raxiner
      I'm interested in making money with smm panels and social media in general. 
    • By dwarcas
      You can easily make 5$/hour using this Site
      This GPT propose in average 20 offers each day for standard users Which can be completed in few minutes for an average profit of 0.20 $ each.
      This GPT is legit I been already paid twice.
      It is possible to request payment as soon as you reached the sum of 0.10 $ and you can expect to receive money in a few hours. Paypal are available payout methods. You'll earn 10 % of your referral earnings.
      More than 10000 membres are registred . You can click here to join One Day Rewards.

• By amizrien
      We all are looking for ways to make extra money from home. Unfortunally, we get those who wants to make money from us.
      I want to share with you the best opportunities you can ever find.
         Danoday.com
      Have you dreamed of making a living doing voiceovers? Insider secrets…
         How To Make Fishing Lures – Great Bonus Ebooks
      Learn how to make fresh and saltwater fishing lures, sinkers etc using simple tools.
         Financial aid
      The guide to these financial aid or grants is given in complete grant resource package.
         How To Make Money With Scrapbooking
      30 days from now you could have your own thriving scrapbooking business.
         Rap Beats Manual
      Beats Today – Order Your Copy Now You Can Be Producing Radio Quality.
         Easy Vegan Recipes That Anyone Can Make!
      5 Simple Internet Plans to Help You Make Money Online. Find Out How…
         About Freelance Writing
      Helping freelance writers make more money with their writing.
         Creating Wealth Without Risk
      It will show you how to make money by investing in tax liens and tax deeds.
         Guitar Note Mastery
      Learn how to make unstoppable progress in 11 easy steps to note mastery.
         The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want To Leave
      Learn How To Captivate A Man, Make Him Fall In Love… And Want To Give You The World!
         Bake-a-dog-a-bone
      This explain exactly how to bake the treats that will make you money.
         Start Office Cleaning Business Part-time
      Make extra income Part or Full Time by starting your own Office Cleaning Business.
         Best Used Jeeps Guide!
      Become an expert on Jeeps old and new. Amaze your friends and family!
         Roulette Sniper – CB’s #1 Premium Roulette System
      Win at Roulette in the short term and the long term using this roulette strategy.
           Dating Advice For Women
      The ultimate guide for women who want to learn how to make men fall in love.
         Pappapc Computer Home Business – $100 Per Hour!
      PappaPC make $150K computer home business opportunity for antivirus software.
         Adsense Master Plan – Discover How To Build Your Own Adsense Empire
      Discover How To Build Your Own Adsense Empire.
         Win Tennis Matches – Strategy And Mental Guides
      Strategy And Mental Tennis Ebooks To Make You A Smarter Player.
         Covert Hypnosis
      Hypnotically Make Anyone EAGER To Fulfill Your Every Desire…Without Them Ever Knowing It!
         The Auction Revolution eBay® System
      Are common online auction mistakes costing you money? Find out now.
         Guide To Swing Trading
      Learn the secrets of making money with stocks. Free Download!
         Learn to earn an extra income
      Complete Guide To Making Real Money Online With Your Own Internet Business.
         Hyper Growth Muscle Mass Training
      New Routine Reveals How To Get Huge & Make Your Friends Jealous.
         Small Dojo Big Profits – Guide To Starting A Martial Art School
      Martial art business with no money as revealed in the book small dojo big profits.
         Auto Article Profits
      Reveal some of the most closely guarded profitable secrets to start making money today.
         Hyper Facebook(tm) Traffic
      Discover The Simple Techniques To RAKING In The TRAFFIC and SALES Within Days From Now.
         Art, Drawing, Painting, Portraits, Calligraphy, Sell Your Art
      Step By Step Instruction By The Master Portrait Artist And Calligrapher Shows You How.
         How To Start A Gift Basket Business
      Enjoy the Freedom and Extra Money That Running Your Own Gift Basket Business Can Bring.
           How To Find Unclaimed Money
      Step By Step Guide For Finding Unclaimed Money In All 50 U.s. States.
         The Financial Forecast Center
      Financial forecast center is website subscription where you can get access to the updates.
         Remez Sasson Books
      Learn simple & easy ways to empower yourself and make positive changes in your life.
         How To Make 1920s Flapper One Hour Dress Costume
      How to make a 1920s flapper style dress in only one hour.
         Niche Blogging Profits – What Gurus Do Not Share About Making $ Online
      Find the 7 shocking secrets I discovered after starting 5 blogs and raking-in $35,000?.
         As Seen On Tv. Make Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes At Home!
      Discover how to easily make your favorite restaurant dishes at home!
         The Football Predictor – The Essential Companion To Football Betting
      1ClickCovers V2 Brand new for 2009. Create Pro Ebook Covers Today.
         Woodenluremaking
      Learn how to make your own wooden lures. I will show you how.
         All Types Of Wedding Speeches
      Let us make your wedding speech a dream rather than a nightmare!
         Betta Lovers Guide
      Learn How To Make Your Betta Into The Most Cared-for, Happy, And Safe Fish In The World.
         Quilting For Cash
      Comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide shows you how to make money with your quilting.
         The Betting Machine
      Discover The Push Button Solution To Start Raking In Easy Money From Horses.
         How To Make Soap Video
      The Ultimate Guide for Soap Making Success!
         Internet profits
      Discover 72 killer internet marketing techniques, ideas and tactics to make money online.
           The Formula For Riches – The Difference Between Rich And Poor
      Skyrocket Your Growth By Applying The Formula And Make More Than 1000% On Your First Deal.
         Write A Cookbook. Easy System To Publish And Sell Your Own Cookbook
      Earn money selling your own cookbook. Best Selling Author shows you how.
         Profit Maximiser
      Never worry about money again the pound 500 a month loophole the bookies change your life.
         Start Your Own Home Based Candy Bouquet Business
      Start Your Own Home Based Candy Bouquet Business.Learn how to make candy bouquets.
         Netball Star And Rugby League Star
      Make A Massive Improvement In Girls Netball Abilities. Make a improvement.
         Win Craps Money, Get Odds In Your Favor & Win Big, Consistently!
      Learn 20 Profit Secrets and the Correct ways to set Low & High hands!
         Bible of affiliate marketing
      Start training with a real pro from here to make money on-line as an affiliate marketer.
         Dean Cortez – His Complete Line Of Seduction Products
      Reveals a few simple secrets and some ‘Magical Words’ that will make women beg to bang you.
         Naturally Skinsational ~ Rejuvenating Skin Care Recipes
      Rejuvenate your skin naturally! Make your own effective treatments.
         Submit Photos And Earn
      The More Photos You Submit The More Money You Will Make.
         How To Get Traffic & Leads From Facebook Groups
      Discover The Secrets On How To Get Great Traffic And A Stream Of Income From Facebook Groups!
         Grammar And Reading Software
      Learn all the insider secrets of selling on e-bay and see how it really works.
         Ultimate Secrets To Saltwater Fish And Invertebrates
      Discover Scientist’s Saltwater Aquarium Secrets To Make Your Thriving Aquariums!
         Make A Marimba
      Download plans to make or build a marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, glockenspiel, metalophone.

Daily Stock Picks
      Stock Picks, Candlesticks, Technical Analysis, Momentum and Swing Trading.
         Forced money
      World famous Internet multimillionaire is going to give you a complete fully-operational website.
         Energy2green – Wind And Solar Power System – *#1 Home Energy Program
      Step-by-Step instructions to build fully functional solar panels and windmills.
         Download 488 Mp3s
      Download a free list of 488 power affirmations and instructions to make your own recordings.
         Commercial Real Estate Cash Flow System
      Comercial cash flow system is book on PDF format which can be easily downloadable.
         Professional Horse Racing Service
      Make use of professional betting advisory service to make consistent tax free profits from laying and backing racehorses.
         The Gratitude Workbook: 30-day Interactive Journal
      This will make you feel happier, love yourself more and put yourself on the fast track.
         Internet Marketing Success Formula
      Easy Money At Home – Try It Now! Earn Fast Cash – Find Out Secrets.
         Turn your photos into cash
      How to start making money with stock photo sites immediately.
         Royalties University – How You Can Earn Ongoing Royalties
      Learn the simplest way to get monthly recurring income without trading time for money.
         Game Texture Sales :200 Hair Textures The secerts is out people are making huge amounts of money making items forsale.
         Game Texture Sales :200 Hair Textures
      The secerts is out people are making huge amounts of money making items forsale.
         Ezwebbusinessbuilder2 By Jim Daniels
      Start Earn Online From Home! Learn How To Choose a Niche, Get a Website & Make Money From It.
         Insider’s Guide To Successful Importing From The Third World
      Learn how to start your own business importing from the third world and the money will follow.

Please Click Here to find out more details

Good Luck!
    • By sellermobile
      E-Commerce software is a tool that drives all online store processes, helping owners manage inventory, add or remove products, process payments, compute taxes and fulfill orders, among many others. It offers all the things needed to run a retail site, effectively simplifying online store management.
      If you want e-commerce software service and tools for amazon seller we at seller mobile provide you this service. You may have a look at our website in order to get to know about our service.
      SellerMobile is developed by entrepreneurs who have successfully penetrated the Amazon marketplace through their own business venture. The core team partnered up to launch instruments that have led them to increased sales in various marketplaces. SellerMobile is built with features that will enable another Marketplace business person to succeed efficiently and quickly - as these practices have already been tested and implemented by the SellerMobile team in their own marketplace!
  • Topics