CrushAmazon

amazon Learn to Sell on Amazon with No Ad Spend + Free Coaching (1000+ Reviews)

STOP TAKING SHORTCUTS AND BUILD A REAL BUSINESS ON AMAZON

Amazon continues to be the next big thing for Internet Marketing.
It’s set to make $100 Billion+ this year and you can grab your piece with ease.

Just Grab My Ebook and Video Course called: “How to Crush it on Amazon: Create a Brand and Build A Million Dollar Business in a Year” for FREE for 30 Days!

If you don’t like it after 30 days keep the book!

THIS IS NOT PLR GARBAGE: This as created by a Amazon Marketplace Expert

This is a $5000 course placed into what was a $247 Ebook and Video Course!

Why have an Amazon Business?

• 24/7 Passive Income
  • No SEO Wait Time for the Big Results
  • No Pesky Clients
  • No Affiliate Marketing
  • No Cheap Tricks

Even if the brand you care becomes moderately successful at best you can sell the business for FOUR TIMES What it is Worth!

How long have you been interested in Internet Marketing? Nothing you do seem to work?

If you put a private label product in Amazon and just do the bare minimum of steps this manual guide teaches you can make a profit. In 2014, I hadn’t even perfected my method and in 6 months I made $3450 as a complete newbie.

Now my students make that much in just the first 30 days of their product being live on Amazon!

One has even made 6 times that much! (For further Proof/Screenshots See My Introductory Video on Any of the Sites below)

This Course Will Teach You:

The Only Four Things that Matter on Amazon
How to Kick Start Reviews on Your Product
Listing Optimization Secrets
Keyword Strategies to Compete with the Leading Products
How to Utilize Amazon PPC

It Doesn’t Stop There…

How to Negotiate with a Supplier
Additional Blogs for Guidance
Numbers You Will Need to Achieve to Succeed
Want to Look for in a Product
Even Give you the Weaknesses with the Business and How to Counter Them

Already an Amazon Seller!

This course will also teach you how to :
Perfect your Bullet Points
Stand Out from the Crowd
Price for Continuous Sales
Build Your Email List Using Twitter and Facebook

Just go the Udemy.com link below and see my reviews!!

Free Coaching

On top of all this knowledge you can even receive free coaching from me even if you cancel before the end of the 30 days!

So What Are You Waiting For Act Now!

Skillshare: http://skl.sh/2oSWGtb (30 Day Free Trial):
Udemy: (See my Over 1000 Reviews):
https://www.udemy.com/crushamazon/?couponCode=TENWIN
Teachable (One Payment of $9):
https://amzlaunchschool.usefedora.com/p/crushamazon/?product_id=26736&coupon_code=NINER
Here is My Medium Profile: https://medium.com/@Jon_Bowser

I created the course because most sellers start the journey extremely optimistic with a distorted view of how competition is on Amazon. They think simply picking a product in the Top 100, promoting it to a few friends, and turning on Facebook ads will turn them into overnight sensations. After all, this is what they were told would happen after all the instructional YouTube videos, Udemy courses, and books. This is not the case. 
SIMPLY PUTTING AN “IN DEMAND” PRODUCT ON AMAZON WILL NOT LEAD TO SUCCESS. 
My course fixes this issue in an easy REPEATABLE WAY.

Question I got in DM: Is this course up-to-date with Amazons recent rules about incentivized reviews? 
 My Answer: This course is up-to-date with Amazons latest review rules

Question I got in DM:  Is there an OTO? 
 My Answer:   The video course is even more straightforward than the book and gives step-by-step instructions in layman's terms. My most successful students have used a combination of my book and the video course to recreate success.

Question I got in DM:  How much is required to start? 
 My Answer:  I always recommend starting with 1,500 (1000 for product, 500 for ad cost and shipping). But you can get started with as low as $500 with the right product (explained in the course)  NO MONEY right now, I STILL SUGGEST BUYING THIS COURSE. The principles taught in this course will assist anyone who plans on doing eCommerce now or in the future. You can also translate some of these techniques on other eCommerce platforms like Sears, Buy.com, and Ebay.com.

Question I got in DM: What would you say is the secret to success? 
My Answer: The secret to success on Amazon is one word, TRAFFIC.

Question I got in DM: Why do you say its traffic and not the product you pick? 
My Answer: It's kind of both, the more opportunities potential customers have to actually see your product the higher your chance to make sales. Don’t get confused this is only the first part of the equation. If you start putting up banner ads, Google ads, Facebook ads, and directing them to your brand new product, you will get the same results you have been getting most likely 1 sale, every 5–6 days if you’re lucky.

Question I got in DM: Why not use ads? 
My Answer: Most forget Amazon itself is a search engine. Who is more likely to buy the person who is actively looking for baking mats on a website (Amazon) that you can buy them on or the person that randomly liked a “baking” page on Amazon on a random Thursday when they were bored.

Question I got in DM: I still don't get why you are pushing Amazon specifically? 
My Answer:  Amazon does all the heavy lifting for you. Once Amazon sees your product as a profitable part of its catalogue it will begin to promote your product through re-targeted ads, email marketing, and “Customers Also Bought…” ads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By sellermobile
      E-Commerce software is a tool that drives all online store processes, helping owners manage inventory, add or remove products, process payments, compute taxes and fulfill orders, among many others. It offers all the things needed to run a retail site, effectively simplifying online store management.
      If you want e-commerce software service and tools for amazon seller we at seller mobile provide you this service. You may have a look at our website in order to get to know about our service.
      SellerMobile is developed by entrepreneurs who have successfully penetrated the Amazon marketplace through their own business venture. The core team partnered up to launch instruments that have led them to increased sales in various marketplaces. SellerMobile is built with features that will enable another Marketplace business person to succeed efficiently and quickly - as these practices have already been tested and implemented by the SellerMobile team in their own marketplace!
    • By Jrb_123
      Hey guys I’m Jared and I’ve recently been trying to make the most money online and I’ve searched everywhere probably like you guys are doing right now and by far the easiest most reliable thing I have found is this. Just make an account and share it with friends. Hope this helps😊
      http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=21133
    • By Jrb_123
      The newest way to make cash with the least amount of time. It almost sounds to good to be true just go to the link and promote
      http://MyWorkingHour.com/?userid=21133
    • By bsharden16
      How to receive 50,000+ dollars honestly legally and quickly with Paypal!

Do You Need Extra Income? Quickly and legally?

Do you have a PayPal Account? (If Not the set up takes 10-15 minutes.)

You could make up to $50,000+ in one months time with more money coming in every month there after!

$50,000+ in PayPal? That's Right… $50,000+ dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the WallStreet Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been inexistence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days,it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of afew hundred dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entireprocess is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT I turned $5 into $50,000 within the first 30 days of deciding to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and half anhour of their time to participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago,and although I haven't made 15 grand yet, I'm already up to $9,135.I'm absolutely gob smacked." -Pam Whittemore , Ohio

"Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mail's outlike you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To behonest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when Ichecked my paypal account a week later, there was over $5,000. After30 days I now have over $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY,NY

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypalaccount. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $12,449.At first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"-Richard Barrie , Boulder,CO

The only things you will need are:

1. An email address.
      2. A Business or Premier PayPal Account with at least $6 deposited in it.(You can pay this forward through your Credit Card for even faster results)
      3. Just 15 to 30 minutes ofyour time.

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.

WHAT IS IT?????

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
      compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
      understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
      to make a "quick buck" off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
      birthday systems, etc... Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of
      implementation of this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This
      system is THE LEGIT and PROFITABLE one.

Here is how it works...

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read
      further). Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
      someone new comes along (such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list,
      moves the other five email addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to #5,
      #5 to #4, etc.), and places their PayPal email address in the #6
      position. This process is what develops the power of compounding. The
      bottom line is this

HONESTY and INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY.

Now follow the steps: 1-4 STEP

STEP #1 -

Setting up your FREE PayPal Account
      IS extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account!
      Type in www.paypal.com into the address bar.
      Sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and notjust a PERSONAL account)
      otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP #2 -

1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
      the screen

2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address

3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment in
      USD (US Dollars)

4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)

5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST"

6. In the "MESSAGE" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
      By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.

8. Repeat these steps for each of the 5 email addresses. That's it!

By sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
      compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!

Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 5 members,just Hit reply to this email and they will show up.)

The Email list:
      1. [email protected]
      2. [email protected]
      3. [email protected]
      4. [email protected]
      5. [email protected]

STEP #3 -

Adding Your Email Address AFTER you send your payments, it's your turn to add your email addressto the list! Take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (5 becomes 4 & 4 becomes 3, etc...) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #5) on the list.**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP #4 -

Post your amended article created in Step3 to at least 200 newsgroups
      or message boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
      online!
      All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money
      you make - as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
      before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
      maximum exposure. Use Google, Bing, Yahoo or whatever your favourite Internet Search Engine is to search for various news groups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc.

For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com
      and type in a subject like;
      'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
      'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc.
      You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
      and you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
      which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
      the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with
      the NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
      is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang
      of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at
      LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15
      will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
      etc.
      through 5 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here
      is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
      2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
      3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
      4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
      5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $5.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
      opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!
      I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
      but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed
      of
      the internet!
      When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
      the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...

REMEMBER...

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
      YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
      KEEPS ON GIVING.

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU AND OTHERS WILL MAKE!

• By zakimah
      Hello and welcome i'm a newbie here & i will show you an easy & legit way to earn money online by making people click your links URL Shrinking
      Site: https://glory-link.com/ref/zakimah
      The CPM Rates is very high, up to $15 Per 1000 views.

payout : less than 24 hour
      limit: 1$ only
      alot of country and have high CPM
      Worldwide Deal(All Countries)$4.00
      15% REFERRAL

we do not accept >>

1-sites to earn money like faucet bitcoin or stuff like that
      2-vpn or bot or any scam
      3-if you short glory link on another site must be on first not the second
      4-not accept adult content
  • Topics