Without keeping patience

Rate this topic

Without keeping patience, doing hard work and improving skills no trader will achieve success in long-term forex. Before anything else, traders must learn the details of forex. To learn more about AAFX's forex education platform, it helps me a lot. On this platform have huge resources of forex eBooks and video tutorials. Their demo platform also helps a trader apply what he has learned and gain practical trading experience.

• 5 weeks later...

Knowledge is the best way to become successful in this world-famous foreign exchange market. Without knowing properly if you start trade you can’t stay here for a long time. To learn properly traders have different sources through the broker. Forex4you broker I have selected as they provide best educational resources for their client’s. They have a free seminar, webinar, demo accounts, video tutorials etc. to learn about the Forex market. I learn from the demo account.

Without patience, you will not be able to survive in the market. You need a calm and collective mind to break-in the market. Aggressive and short-tempered people are the most common biggest losers in this market. So, try to control your temper for increasing your chance of success.

• 3 weeks later...

Patience is utmost necessary for surviving in the forex market. You can't expect to be successful without it. This is one of the biggest attributes you need. I know some people are aggressive in nature but they need to try to change for their chance of succeeding in life and forex trading.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For surviving in Forex, we need to discover the best trading approach. The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long. Eurotrader offers three different types of accounts including micro, zero and hero.

You're absolutely right. It's not easy to survive in the forex market. It takes time and a continuous learning process. So, keep learning everything about forex to gain mastery and facilitate your ability to achieve optimal profits with Tickmill as your broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, of course, if you are new in forex, you SHOULD learn first how to make some money in forex market and make sure your broker is a good one, if you are still looking for a good broker, I suggest you to trading with FreshForex, FreshForex is reliable broker and a good one, I am still trading with FreshForex until now

Learning and training are essential for traders in the forex market. Personally, I always prioritize continuous learning and take advantage of educational resources provided by Tickmill, my chosen broker. By doing so, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of the forex market.

• 5 months later...