Is Forex blessing?

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex can be both blessing and curse to the traders. There are a lots of Forex traders available trying hard and soul to get rid of trading risk but still they are failure. But I think Forex is the best place to earn money indeed. With Trade12 my trading profit is always higher because here I have the lowest transaction cost, narrow spread, ECN accounts with lowest commission and flexible margin level.

For a long time I am with broker Forex4you trading in Forex market. I am very grateful to them as they make my trade easier and also profitable. They allow various trading platforms to their traders and it is the best part of them. Many trader can’t make a good trading career just because their broker don’t allow various trading platform facility. So my suggestion is to select them to get a best trading result.

• 2 years later...

If you want to become successful in the forex market, you need to be very careful while trading in this risky market. You can lose all your money by taking a wrong decision. SO, The first rule to becoming successful is to make the right decisions at the right time. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I always make strategies before trading. My broker always helps me to make my trading profitable and become successful in this risky market.

Forex is a sea of money where opportunity calls. It is the greatest fiscal market where currency are traded at their present price. Traders need to keep up two or three a qualities and should be skilled for trading. A trader ought to use stop setback and take advantage while trading since mishap is open in the market that is the reason we should not charge the market. I am starting at now trading with Eurotrader broker from where I have the slightest transaction cost which grows my trading advantage. It also provides low spreads starting from 0 pip and up to 1:500 leverage.

Many traders want to make money by trading Forex. They can't make a profit even if they work hard. It is their psychological problem. But in fact, you can make a lot of profit in Forex if you work according to the plan. You have to learn from the mistakes then you will surely succeed one day. When I was a new trader, I made a lot of losses and learned from those losses. Now I don't have the same problem to trade as before.

would like share my experience with Blessing 3.9.6.09

This is an EA developed by JTAToday.

It is one of the stable EA around. most difficult thing with this EA is set files.

I have developed few set files for EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD.

All of them perform well. Good stable returns for anyone who is looking for such.

Caution: Use it according to your own risk appetite. Test it well. Also maintain proper Account Balance. Do not use it on small account balances.

You can use ex4 version. mq4 is uploaded, for anyone who wants to modify. Not sure why one would want to do that.

16 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

If you want to be successful trader than you should learn the basics of forex and should understand it well. Forex can be blessing for only if will be a successful trader and make good money and it is only possible when you have good education and understanding about it.

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities as expected while on a real Tickmill account.

• 2 years later...

Forex is a blessing because it creates employment for most of the people. And if a trader starts trading with a regulated broker, then it’s good for him. Eurotrader offers high leverage and charges low trading spread in majority of the trading pairs. The broker offers PAMM service facilities to traders.

Learning about forex nowadays has become much easier, where traders can watch videos on YouTube, participate in forex forums, and take advantage of educational resources provided by brokers like Tickmill. This is also highly beneficial and can enhance traders' understanding, enabling them to trade more effectively on real accounts.

• 6 months later...

Many traders are relying on binary option failing in Forex. Binary option is a popular trading type and traders need candlestick knowledge and market chart knowledge to be a binary option trader. Binary option traders can execute trades smoothly on the platform of FXOpulence broker. The broker allows traders with high security of funding.