Obsessed with micro management

Rate this topic

Sometimes there is a misunderstanding among the minds of naïve forex traders that chatting for whole day or analysis of every aspect can help him to win the market. But somehow by doing so he is actually falling in the process of micro management where he is obsessed with extra thinking, extra analysis which can lead even very stressful trading journey. If you see a lot of market movement, the process of micro-management will be activated in your normal routine.

For long term if you want to sustain in Forex – knowledge, passion, hard work, skills are very necessary. Necessary knowledge and skills most people do not have. For learning, passion and patience they also do not have quest. With my broker Forex4you I have built up my career. Since 4 years ago I start my trade with them. Here I have all types of support to gain knowledge, different techniques to become skilled etc.

Per vincere il business forex e fare profitto, diversi trader seguono diverse strategie. Secondo la loro strategia, fanno la loro pianificazione. Alcuni preferiscono il candelabro, alcuni preferiscono i grafici per capire il movimento del mercato. Alcuni fanno analisi tecniche, un'altra preferisce un'analisi fondamentale per ottenere un chiaro concetto di mercato. Ecco perché il forex trading è così stressante.

Ma mi piace lo stress del trading. Perché ho broker credibile TradesFX per la mia attività commerciale. Sono molto bravi nell'analisi di mercato. Le loro analisi di trading tecniche e fondamentali sono più accurate perché dispongono di funzionalità di streaming del mercato in tempo reale. Sulla base di ciò forniscono grafici di mercato, quotazioni ecc. Inoltre hanno più di 50 coppie di trading. Il trader può selezionare qualsiasi coppia di trading in base alla domanda del mercato.